http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150271146620&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

Great condition, no dents or dings or whatever. 10 hours of playing time max.
Quote by Deep*Kick
why do you need to have ur amp flat bickie in your house if you are just practicing is what i'm wondering? Of course it's bad for every1's hearing

Rig:
Ibanez Xiphos7 w/ Blackouts -or- ESPh307->MXR ZW-44-> Peavey 6505+

7/ERG Legion
no ebay links. read the rules.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
My apologies. I read through them and missed the big part about "No eBay whatsoever."

Feel free to delete it.
Quote by Deep*Kick
why do you need to have ur amp flat bickie in your house if you are just practicing is what i'm wondering? Of course it's bad for every1's hearing

Rig:

7/ERG Legion
i saw that and want one. woulda been nice if you had offered it here first.

jym
what is your reserve if ya dont mind me askin. any extras? it is used, and your only knockin 50 bucks of the brand new price.

jym
The reserve is $525.00. 650.00 is good IMO, it has barely been played. The 650.00 is just BIN.

Only extras I can see is that Ill throw in 2 sets of 7 String Reg Slinkys and scrape up a softshell case.

BIN I'll throw in a Fernandes HSC.
Quote by Deep*Kick

Rig:

7/ERG Legion