I'm not sure if this belongs here....err sorry of it doesn't but please advice and help!!!

My fender 36W I think?

Well, I unplugged it without turning it off, so.....the day after that day (2 days later?) I turn it on, flip amp switch on, press distortion button, all this after plugging guitar in and stuff, and no distortion!!! I was like, huh? ( I kept on strumming and had stupid expression smile on my face) Then I smacked amp, kicked it, lifted it up and semi let it drop......I dont know what the hell happened. I am sad! But it made me glad now I can buy a small Marshall amp....but then I thought WTF am I thinking and WWSD? (What would Slash do?) so I thought about stealing one but, Im going to see if I can fix it. Any help is appreciated, since, I'm saving up to buy a AE86 Toyota Corolla Trueno 1985 GTS-Apex car..... so help please?
I don't know what you did to your amp, but kicking it, hitting, and dropping it are certainly only making matters worse.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I was with you until about halfway and then it just got weird.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Amps dont respond well to domestic violence. If its SS and the distortion doesnt work its not going to be cost effective to get it fixed. If the clean side still works you can use a pedal to get distortion again. And if your looking at getting a small marshall as in a MG save your money for something better.
Get the Hachi first!

Naw, anyways, are there any lights on the amp when you turn it on? If anything, check the fuse. There should be something in the back you can pull out that has a fuse. Although, if you're looking to upgrade, you might as well do that.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
yeah, ill check fuse and stuff.....sure ill date your sis.....pay for the date, i make no promises! I prefer asians....

The hachi! oh baby i drove one yesterday wheel was so soft, clutch was soft and turns were awesome..... 5th gear baby keeps you sliding all the turn till you hear clunk and stop. Then you see kitty you ran over....-_-

There a place i can get marshall for x<150?
Quote by Ghold125
you won't find a marshall (used) for at least $750

I'll bet you $500 you're wrong. All the marshall solid state amps, the JCM800's and the older JTM's go for less than $750 used. I can also find the DSL401 regularly for less than that. Craigslist, and other guitar forum sites regularly list them for cheaper than ebay.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Last edited by Reincaster at Jul 19, 2008,
Quote by Reincaster
I'll bet you $500 you're wrong. All the marshall solid state amps, the JCM800's and the older JTM's go for less than $750 used. I can also find the DSL401 regularly for less than that. Craigslist, and other guitar forum sites regularly list them for cheaper than ebay.

show me a jcm800 and jtm for under 750.

and also I don't count solid state marshalls "marshalls"
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Hmm, I smell a troll, or a dumbass.

Either way, he doesn't deserve serious answers like you guys are giving him.
Quote by BGSM
Hmm, I smell a troll, or a dumbass.

Either way, he doesn't deserve serious answers like you guys are giving him.

haha I got jcm800 for less $500. I paid 475 hahaha kick ass. I also got a Line 6 spider spider III 15

i like the tone, but its kinda boomy.

this is similar to the one i got....head and everything is kinda dusty and hella dirty...

I also found out my guitar had loose wire....fixed that and fender amp had wire loose, got that fixed....now i got 3 amps..