Basically i've been putting up with my single boss md2 pedal and my little 20watt amp for quite some time, which I eventually got bored of and moved onto more acoustic but now I want to spice up my electric playing but getting a cheap multi effects pedal, nothing too expensive just something to mess about with and have some fun! So doing a bit of research i'm pretty stuck between the pocket pod and the digitech rp90. The expression pedal pulls me to one side but the pocket pod appears to have more presets and if i'm honest, the song presets seem like a lot of fun! So basically i'm trying to decide between these two, but am also open to suggestions of around the same price bracket! Like I said moved over to acoustic for a while so not really that knowledgeable about cheap multi effects pedals.

Many Thanks
Sam
Thanks for the reply, looking more into the recording side I found the digitech rp250, think my mind is slightly set on this due to the effects and the recording capabilities of it. Is there any other products of around the same specification and price that are better?!
Quote by shrimp34
Thanks for the reply, looking more into the recording side I found the digitech rp250, think my mind is slightly set on this due to the effects and the recording capabilities of it. Is there any other products of around the same specification and price that are better?!

For direct recording, the POD will beat the Digitech as far as tone goes.
What should someone do for both recording and gigs, the Digitech RP250 or the Pod 2.0?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by shrimp34

DUDE! I own a Digitech RP350 Artist, I bought it like two years ago, still has the plastic on it i believe, I will sell it to you pretty cheap if your interested, seriously, i dont use it all that much, and i think they run for like 180 now, ill sell it to you for like 100 or lower, probably lower since they made a new one. just let me know.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Preferably up to $200.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I have an RP80, very good multi effects pedal. It isn't being made anymore but i bought it for 140.
It's in perfect shape, no scratches, no nothing. I'll sell it to you for 90$. I'll give you pics if you want them.