Ive noticed this happens to me like once a month where Ill have a dream that me and my friends are making jokes about something. But like after the joke I'll be half awake and notice that I am laughing loud and hysterically. Im wondering if this is common or am I just crazy?

It's very common. In crazy-land.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
But when I start laughin in my sleep I guess it goes on for a long time. My dad woke me up one day last July and told me that I had been laughin from 4am-7am. He thought it was funny at first but then it just annoyed him
i have this dream quite often, where i can see myself laying on my back with my eyes closed, in a peaceful sleeping position. then, i see myself roll over to the left, and all of a sudden i realize im on the edge of a cliff. then my body gives a jerk or kick and realize im awake. and i know ppl who have dreams similar, so im sure its normal...ish.
Quote by Thescottsman
But when I start laughin in my sleep I guess it goes on for a long time. My dad woke me up one day last July and told me that I had been laughin from 4am-7am. He thought it was funny at first but then it just annoyed him

"Son, I woke you up because you really annoy me. It's the way you laugh, from 4am-7am. You make me sick"
in my dreams i often slip and fall or something then i actually feel like mi falling then i wake up.. its weird man...
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
You're secretly The Joker. Man, I wouldn't want to be be you when Batman gets here.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
apparently i came out with a really evil laugh the other night, woke up my 11 year old brother who i share a room with and he was too scared to get out of bed for the whole night or to go back to sleep
Pretty much lol. He said "I could tolerate it for the first hour, but after the second I thought something was wrong with you, but I fell asleep and woke up and hour later and you were still doin it. Frankly, it annoyed the **** outta me so I woke u up."
if I go to an amusement park and ride rollercosters and stuff, I will fall of my bed in my sleep because I think im on a rollercoster. Its every time too.
Never have dreams where I'm laughing, but since I listen to music while I sleep my dreams always involve whatever song I hear at the moment, or if the TV is left on I'll hear **** from the TV.

Just last night I was singing the Squidbillies theme song and I woke up shortly after that to see the show was on LOL.

I absolutely HATE that sensation of falling or rolling off something in your sleep and waking up because of it though.
Quote by Roookie
My cousin does it a lot, he ends up waking up to my laughter xD

You're your own cousin?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
oh yeah, and one time, i fell asleep while i was high, and had a dream this kid tossed a ball to me, but then it started moving toward me in slow mo. so i couldnt grasp the speed of the ball and kept putting my hands up for it, but then it hit me in the face, and i woke up with a short scream... it was strange lol.
Quote by Thescottsman
Ive noticed this happens to me like once a month

Heh...hehe
Whenever i've been to a party, once i get to sleep after taking my top off i half wake up thinking i'm naked in the middle of the party. This results in me not being able to get fully to sleep as i think the party's happening around my bed.

Wierd as :S
I dont really get those. I sometimes get a feeling when im half asleep like im flying of sorts. Then when i open my eyes i feel like i feel onto my bed a little. O.o Its odd.

I also talk in my sleep. I had a full conversation with my brother once.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
This morning before I woke up I was dreaming that my friend had left me on the side of the road. My grandpa came in to wake me up and I yelled, "You left me on the side of the road!" at him in my sleep.

In the dream, my friend had just came back for me when my grandpa walked in. T'was weird.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
the other night Cosmo Kramer was in my dream....needless to say i woke my girlfriend up sleep laughing , she wasn't impressed....

i mean how can u not laugh at this guy?
Quote by Demons&Wizards
the other night Cosmo Kramer was in my dream....needless to say i woke my girlfriend up sleep laughing , she wasn't impressed....

i mean how can u not laugh at this guy?

When he's shouting racist comments at you.

HAHAHAHA. old.
One time, When I was upstairs watchin TV, the phone rang. It was some guy asking if my dad was home. So I got up, looked around the house, but I couldn't find him. So I just started bawling his name. I finally got his attention, I think he was downstairs doing laundry, so I just yelled out "Phone!" at the top of my lungs. Then, all of a sudden, I heard this outcry of laughter, but it was really faint. Turns out that the whole phone call was a dream, and when my parents heard me calling out for one of them, they got scared and thought something was wrong. They rushed into my room, me still calling my dad's name, and just as they entered, I yelled out "Phone!" in the usual tone I would if I were awake. I think I woke myself up when I yelled it out, and they just laughed really hard, but I didn't know why...I spose I was still tired, and the first thing I asked was "Dad? Who called?" in a worn-out, groggy voice. They told me what they thought after I woke up some more. I lol'd too.