Ok, so I'm struggling to fit into my tight budget. I have sth about 700-800 pounds on guitar and amp. This situation pushed me to 'draw couple of scenarios':
1. MIM Tele + reasonable amp
2. Highway 1 + some small amp to pratice + gearing up next year
3. MIA + waiting a year for an amp

I'm a bit confused what to do. Just don't know which way is the most profitable. Give some suggestions, please.
Order from America and get a decent amp from here. Even with postage it's like half price. Yes, you can't play the instrument beforehand, but if you were to do that with an MIA you'd know it would be good quality anyway.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Gh.
Ok, so I'm struggling to fit into my tight budget. I have sth about 700-800 pounds on guitar and amp. This situation pushed me to 'draw couple of scenarios':

I'm a bit confused what to do. Just don't know which way is the most profitable. Give some suggestions, please.

Mim tele +valve junior plus or blackheart +od=win.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
800 quid?

I'm thinking you should get the Korean Fender Lite Ash tele, 320 quid off DV Guitars - http://www.dv247.com/invt/34773/

This I presume should leave you with roughly £480.

A Fender Hot Rod Deluxe is a brilliant amplifier, and cheap for what it is - http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/flypage/product_id/14539

Or a Blues Deluxe - http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/flypage/product_id/11429

Now just stick a pedal and you're set to go (:
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
i own a MIM tele, neck so soft i would have sex on it, super fast, super twangy, great tuning too
Quote by Gh.

That's a tough one.

Normally I would say 50 50 on the guitar/amp spread but in this case I'll say: Provide:

Gig or no?
Top budget? 800 pounds
Music Style?
New or Used? - makes a huge diff.

oh, and I would go 50/50 for now and get a small practice amp and a decent guitar cause you can always keep a practice amp and/or a decent guitar.

What do you have now exactly and what do you listen too?
def the mim, there is little quality differecne between them, now more than ever
i actually quite liked the lite ash tele i tried; was quite shocked, as i didn't much like the lite ash strat i tried. i suspect qc varies, considering the price, so i'd be wary of ordering one online.

Considering you're in the UK, I'd consider a blade or tokai copy. Far better bang for the buck than fender, if you ask me. It does depend on what type of tele you're after, though- vintage or modern?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Gig or no? Top budget? 800 pounds Music Style? New or Used? - makes a huge diff.

It would be nice if the amp could be useful for a gig. But it isn't a strong must. I can wait for that kind of gear a year. Music style: Mainly Blues and Classic Rock, maybe some classical(I'm serious). New or used... If you can tell me where in London I can find a used gear store, it could be. Simply I want to hear and see what I'll buy. Thanks guys for replies. I'm looking forward for more suggestions.
well, for blues and classic rock the laney vc30 is a pretty strong contender (or the 15 if you play more at home). the 30 is around the £300 mark online, the 15 closer to £200. might be worth waiting until that new epiphone valve senior is released, though, just in case it's nice. and the epiphone blues custom is probably worth a try too (though i think i preferred the laney). fender blues junior might be worth a try too, though if you ask me the laneys are better value (but that'll be no consolation if you prefer the tone of the fender). and peavey classic 30s are pretty nice too, but again not as good value as they're american.

would you rather have a modern or vintage style tele? 21 or 22 frets? vintage or modern fingerboard radius? etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well, for blues and classic rock the laney vc30 is a pretty strong contender (or the 15 if you play more at home). the 30 is around the £300 mark online, the 15 closer to £200. might be worth waiting until that new epiphone valve senior is released, though, just in case it's nice. and the epiphone blues custom is probably worth a try too (though i think i preferred the laney). fender blues junior might be worth a try too, though if you ask me the laneys are better value (but that'll be no consolation if you prefer the tone of the fender). and peavey classic 30s are pretty nice too, but again not as good value as they're american. would you rather have a modern or vintage style tele? 21 or 22 frets? vintage or modern fingerboard radius? etc.

I'll check out those amps a bit later. If it goes for Teles: Well, I really don't know what I want. I'm interested in Pages and Buchanas Telecasters sounds.
Could you write down which tele has those certain specifications(which one has wich radius, which is vintage which is not, etc.) and I'll pay a visit to guys from Denmark Street. Many thanks in advance and for suggestions.
just be careful with denmark street; a lot of the shops aren't above lying to get a sale, or selling stuff for what they think they can get away with. once when i was there, they told me an HBE big D distortion pedal was £300- i checked later on the internet to find its RRP was £165. No worries, though, i wasn't intending to buy anyway. but still, it's the principle of the thing. though wunjo and vintage and rare are pretty nice.

generally speaking, vintage-style teles will have 21 frets and 7.25" radius (a more curved fretboard, basically), and a 3-saddle bridge. More modern will have 22 frets, and 9.5" radius, and 6-saddle bridge. Though of course some models exist with a combination of those features.

generally speaking, those blades i mentioned are more modern, while tokai copies are more vintage (but you'll probably have to go second hand for the tokais). regarding fenders, MIMs are quite vintage (especially the classic players ones), highway ones pretty modern, and american standards pretty modern.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Hi again. After some time spent on searching for suitable gear I found this amp:
http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Vox---AC15-CC1~ID~4567.asp
Vox AC15. Seems to be similar to famous AC30, but will those 15W be enough to use it on small gigs? And will it be any good substitiute in my version of early Zepp sound? Thanks in advance.
Quote by Gh.
Hi again. After some time spent on searching for suitable gear I found this amp:
Vox AC15. Seems to be similar to famous AC30, but will those 15W be enough to use it on small gigs? And will it be any good substitiute in my version of early Zepp sound? Thanks in advance.

Well, it probably will cut it, and for gigs, you can mic it.

So yeah, I recommend it.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Gh.

the ac15cc i tried sounded noticeably worse than the ac30cc; i'd go so far as to say i didn't think it sounded very good at all. now, it was second-hand, so i guess it's possible that it was faulty/broken, or had old tubes or something, but i've heard several other people say that the ac15cc wasn't that great either.

i'd be wary, at very least.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ok, after awhile I'll pester you, guys, once again. I'll propably give up with valve amps, cause they're not in my price range(under 450 pounds). What do you think about this one?

http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Vox-AD50VT~ID~4084.asp
Laney VC15/VC30, Fender Blues Junior, of course you can buy valve amps. Just avoid the Valveking.
I think I'd buy a valve junior before I bought an SS amp.

All the Fenders are pretty good, I tried all the ones I could find before I bought mine - I just prefered the feel and sound of the MIA. Just go and try them out, and decide what is best for you, rather than going on what people think on here, you'll just find out what people think is best for them!!
if you have £450, for the range of music you said you wanted to play, you should easily be able to get a nice valve amp. a modern high gain metal valve amp would be a struggle with £450, but blues and classic rock shouldn't be.

I'd look into the laney vc series (vc15 is just over £200, the vc30 is £300, though in both cases the footswitch is about another £15 i think), peavey classic 30 (£380, i think? footswitch might be extra, i'm not certain), fender blues junior (£325 i think), epiphone blues custom (£300; i prefer the laney, but you might as well try the epiphone if you get the chance just in case you prefer it).

haha, pretty much what i recommended higher up in the thread. as horlicks says, avoid the valveking- it's not terrible, just there are better amps for the type of music you want to play.

You could do worse than a vox valvetronix; just for the type of music you play, and for your budget, in my opinion you'd do even better with a real valve amp.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?