Ok, i need to know what is the best method of powering my pedals. Is the one spot good good, or should i spend the money to get a power brick. Which one would be the best one to last me the longest
I have the Diago powerstation and IMO it is the best - it can completely noiselessly power upto 30 pedals, and you can buy attatchments straight from diago for pedals that have different power supplies (so i can power my 18v slash wah and 9v v-stack on the same daisy chain)
I bought a 9v adapter and got the one spot piece that connects to it and it works perfectly.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
If you dont have a ton of pedals to run and dont have any 18v pedals then the 1spot is pretty good. Cant imagine ever needing to run 30 pedals at once.
My one spot has lasted me awhile now. Seems durable enough as long as you don't tear the cord. There really isn't anything to break on it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Tackleberry
If you dont have a ton of pedals to run and dont have any 18v pedals then the 1spot is pretty good. Cant imagine ever needing to run 30 pedals at once.

well yeah me neither, but the fact it runs them all without hum shows it is certainly well made. Mine has lasted me thus far, i cant see it breaking either. Really good power supply
You can get that OneSpot pack thing will adapters for 18v and battery adapters, I think.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
I've used a one spot for over a year (moving it around for jamming and then kept in the garage..etc.) not always the best of conditions -- no problems at all. In fact, I just bought another one for up in my room for a little multitracker. Nice for the price.
I haven't noticed any noise either, I A/Bed between it and batteries. It may not stand up to tons of gigging, but for the price you can't go wrong.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not