I say a couple of other threads asking for people for like a funk/classic rock thing, so I thought "why not", but with metal.

Sub-genre-wise - We'll come to that once the members are secured, but I was thinking melodic death metal or something.

I can provide rhythm guitar, and it would be awesome if there was a shredder for lead guitar.

Vocals -
Lead Guitar -
Rhythm Guitar - CTFOD
Bass - scootlaundry
Drums - (If nobody can, a drum machine could work)
Keys -
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Jul 17, 2008,
I could lay some guitar tracks, I'm not a hyper shredder, but I'm sure in for some melodic guitar lines! How do you plan this to work?
what i was thinking was someone could write a guitar part and put it in power tab or guitar pro or something, then send that to the next person who would write their parts, and so on until there is a completed song.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Well like I said in my first post, when there's enough people we can decide on it, personally I'm down for anything.
Quote by duncang

at his command
I can do BM vocals if needed..

I also play rhythm guitar, but not as well as you probably. If your thinking melodic, I have some keyboard experience as well :P.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
^^ your profile pic!

That's awesome, I'm going to add keyboards to the list of members. Anyone who want to participate, can you please upload an mp3 of you playing to your profile, or post a vid on youtube or whatever.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Something you made
Quote by duncang

at his command
aiight lol is it ok if i play some funk instead of metal for that? cuz metal is the easiest thing on bass. and it would sound dumb without guitar. haha
Yeah that's cool.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Just upload it to your profile
Quote by duncang

at his command
Okay then I'm going to put you s the bassist
Quote by duncang

at his command