(sorry if wrong foum, correct me if i'm wrong)

does anyone know the name of this song, i'm hoping to learn the entire song but i dont know the song. The opening riff is:

G-t14p12h14
D--------------
A--------------
E--------------

(t=tap, p=pullof, h=hammer on)

I know the song is by MR Big and is Billy Sheehans Playing.

Thanks In Advance,
KieronC07
3 notes... LOL
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
wow, could you be any more vague, here whats this
g----5--5---5--7-
d2----2---2--2--2--
a----------------------
e---------------------

i think it's a song by some band, can't remember the song or band name, but it's awesome. c'mon somebody has to know what it is
I dunno. I've definately played that when I've played Hilikus by Incubus...

And, hey, hang on! A whole load of other songs! Wow, that Billy Sheehan really does nick popular riffs for his music!
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Is it Addicted to that rush by Mr Big? Got bass tapping at the begining and then tapping by guitar and then together?

this song? http://youtube.com/watch?v=BS0x1GyLKlM
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

Soon a Fender Deluxe Jazz V & an LTD 206
I absolutely love the song and I think any song by Mr Big with the 12(14) bit has to be that as i'm still dreaming of playing it when i get my tapping good.
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

Yeah i can do it, its just getting it to sound good and like it does, but then again I havent really given it much of a go seeing as i'm really busy at the moment.

I'll try it now, and yeah its piss easy but i found its hard to keep up after about 30 seconds
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

lulz I'm looking for a songz it starts like this

G ------
D ------
A ------
E -0----

Seriously with only 3 notes don't expect much help. I think your best luck would be to check out each song one by one and hope that you remember the title on your way because it could take a while.

But yeah it really isn't that difficult at all. It's probably some of the first exercises people do when attempting tapping.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
thanks, yeah i knew id get some random responses being only 3 notes long. and i will remeber song titles in future.

Thanks,
KieronC07
Definitely "Addicted To That Rush", though that trill appears in a lot of his Talas materials and a couple of DLR's stuff.