Page 1 of 2
Haven't mankind pondered over this question for centuries ever since men started taking dump in ponds n lakes. Why does it sometimes disappear into the dark depths of the water while other times it stays up there and stares back at you while you send it back to where it belongs with the mighty sound of the water flowing down into the depths...?!

So what's your theory. What do you think makes your poo float or sink?
Can we finally solve this elusive mystery and solve one of mankind's biggest questions?...
Maybe it depends on how gassy your food makes you. You take a massive poop, it's gonna float because of the gas coming out of your ass.
nice font color ass

ah im just kidding

edit: no really though wtf
Last edited by Angry-Mares at Jul 15, 2008,
Whether your poo floats or not and the shape/colour depends on your diet.

There's a chart that explains it all somewhere.
Because it's a witch.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Why do you guy's type with colors? It's seriously annoying.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
when did everyone start changing their font?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by MedicreDemon
Why do you guy's type with colors? It's seriously annoying.

Not if you're on the best UG style. The green shows up quite nicely on black
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Last edited by Neillya1 at Jul 15, 2008,
Quote by Neillya1

You stole my color!!!
Quote by af_the_fragile
Haven't mankind pondered over this question for centuries ever since men started taking dump in ponds n lakes. Why does it sometimes disappear into the dark depths of the water while other times it stays up there and stares back at you while you send it back to where it belongs with the mighty sound of the water flowing down into the depths...?!

So what's your theory. What do you think makes your poo float or sink?
Can we finally solve this elusive mystery and solve one of mankind's biggest questions?...

Fixed for people not trying to burn their retinas.

I would imagine the contents of your stomach determines what makes it float or sink. If you've been eating dense foods it will sink, and in order to float it would need to be less dense than water (obviously).

Now the question is, what foods are less dense than water?
If your poo is a witch it shall float and you may burn it.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by RU Experienced?
Fixed for people not trying to burn their retinas.

I would imagine the contents of your stomach determines what makes it float or sink. If you've been eating dense foods it will sink, and in order to float it would need to be less dense than water (obviously).

Now the question is, what foods are less dense than water?

They actually tried this on Brainiac.
The dude ate just foods that'ld float in water all day.
And when he went to poo at the end of the day, it sunk!

Which means your theory is void!
Quote by af_the_fragile
They actually tried this on Brainiac.
The dude ate just foods that'ld float in water all day.
And when he went to poo at the end of the day, it sunk!

Which means your theory is void!

Wow, really? That's actually pretty interesting. Maybe when your stomach acid breaks down the food it changes the density of it.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Wow, really? That's actually pretty interesting. Maybe when your stomach acid breaks down the food it changes the density of it.

Yup,
I think its more to do with how your food is digested... Like if you've absorbed most of the water from the poo back in your body, it might increase its density and make it sink... maybe...!
Quote by Neillya1

Yeah, I am on black, it's still annoying. I use black cause it's easy on the eyes, neon green isn't.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Yup,
I think its more to do with how your food is digested... Like if you've absorbed most of the water from the poo back in your body, it might increase its density and make it sink... maybe...!

I could definitely imagine myself having a career in this field. I'd walk around handing out business cards that say I'm a certified fecesologist!
Quote by RU Experienced?
I could definitely imagine myself having a career in this field. I'd walk around handing out business cards that say I'm a certified fecesologist!

Maybe you could crack this mystery and win the Nobel prize or something!...
The mass of your poo. That's like why do some types of plastic float when others don't. The real question is.....

DOES IT BLEND?

*cue theme music*
Quote by RPGoof
It depends on the density & weight and such variables of your stool.

I know it depends on the density.
The question here is that what is it that makes your poo sometimes more dense than water to sink it and sometimes less dense so that it floats...
Poo crashed its car in to a cop car the other day
But it it just drove off sometimes lifes okay

POO WILL ALL FLOAT ON OKAY
Quote by af_the_fragile
The question here is that what is it that makes your poo sometimes more dense than water to sink it and sometimes less dense so that it floats...

...your diet? I'm sure fiber makes a big difference in whether it sinks or floats. I don't know which is healthier though.
Quote by af_the_fragile

The bright green is better.
Quote by jsbud11
The bright green is better.

I might move back to it.. i'm just trying the different shades of the color of nature, i.e. green...!
Quote by af_the_fragile
I might move back to it.. i'm just trying the different shades of the color of nature, i.e. green...!

You should stick with that one, it's more pleasing to the eyes.

My eyes, anyway.
Quote by MedicreDemon
You should stick with that one, it's more pleasing to the eyes.

My eyes, anyway.

But its not fun if it doesn't make you rip your eye balls off!!!

EDIT: doesn't seem to work as good in large fonts... so i'll stick to the smaller one for maximum eye ripping effect!!

And to the dude below, Its green thats the color of nature, so you can only use shares of green to be cool!!
Last edited by af_the_fragile at Jul 15, 2008,
Quote by af_the_fragile
I might move back to it.. i'm just trying the different shades of nature, i.e. green...!

You have now inspired me to type in rainbow! (No homo)
af, you gotta stick with neon green, i always enjoy how it spices up lameass's (like me) regular boring posts.

well, on topic, i have no idea how **** floats
i havnt seen a really good floater in a long while
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Actually, UG Classic is worse on your eyes than UG Black, because of the glare - I think that's the same reason Maddox's site is simple and dark (or so he claims)

I think a change of color is in order.

*Sheds teal*

Ahhh, much better...
Quote by sysdown27
af, you gotta stick with neon green, i always enjoy how it spices up lameass's (like me) regular boring posts.

well, on topic, i have no idea how **** floats
i havnt seen a really good floater in a long while

Thats for the support man!
Its only cuz of people like you that i keep the spirits up to continue what i've set out to do. Bring more color and life in this lifeless barren land!!

Aah, maybe i could become a politician now!
A really bad one!!
Quote by MV4824
You leave af_the_fragile alone... his green font and obsession with NIN will destroy you!!

On Topic:
My poop tends to sink... I have a stomach disease so I poop out the weirdest poop. The other day I ate too much Trix Cereal and my poop was literally blue.... BLUE! I took a picture of it and sent it to friends. XD

Aah, more support!!!

And now you really wouldn't want me typing in cyan cuz if lime doesn't this will make you rip your eyes off!!!
Page 1 of 2