Hi all,

Yes, I would get more sense out of a professional website about careers, however, I prefer this method!

Anyway, I've recently stopped going into work due to my health. I told them it should only be temporary so there was no harm done. Thing is, we get paid purely on comission and I did 4 sales the week before which would have got me £120. They pay you two weeks after the the Saturday that weekend. Haven't seen a penny of it so I called the office and they keep claiming the guy who sorts it out isn't around. Visited there and they wouldn't let me in to see him.

Any ideas? I want my bloody money!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Lawyer, .? not a very realistic scheme but its just a suggestion. Maybe request a documentation of your paying method etc..
I would sue them, however I can't imagine the amount they owe me (which does exceed £120) would be cheaper than the process. Do you think the C.A.B. give free advice or assistance?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Don't you have some type of labour board you can call?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
walk in and tell them that if you dont see the money in 1 week that you are calling a lawyer.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
Haven't got one mate. I could take it to tribunal... Then again, if you know a company isn't paying taxes....
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.