View poll results: Which finish style ?
Natural Relic
27 60%
Custom shop Relic
3 7%
Looking brand new
15 33%
Voters: 45.
May have been done before, but im not to bothered for the "search bar" deal. so anyway heres the question.

Which do you prefer for a Stratocaster ?
i prefer searchbar age
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

You can't beat your OWN warscars! Natural all the way!
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Quote by zombiak
You have to hurt it with your own hands

+1

You've got to love an aged strat. Nothing better! Fender's closet classic range are wonderful though
I think if I were to buy a Strat, I would buy it looking like new. However, I would then play it a bunch so it gets beat up. I don't want someone else to beat up my guitar!
Saint Louis Blues
I prefer my strats like i prefer my women; old, beat up, and has been around the block a few times.

Kidding! I like older strats, especially ones from the 70s and 80s...mainly cuz I can get them for a cheap enough price used. I love being cheap!
I cant imagine why any one would ever want to unnaturally relic a guitar, seems totally pointless to me.

But a vintage strat is expected to be a little beat up.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I personally like the custom shops. I mean I've seen some natural relics that are royally screwed up. With the custom shop you know you are playing a brand new guitar with all the benefits of a natural reliced guitar.
I actually really like the custom shop purpose made relic guitars. They are made differently to an older strat. Its built to play like a modern guitar which is great, but keeps that look. I might invest lol.