What would you say is a good price to pay for a Mesa F 30? I've found one for 500 bucks, but I have to travel 35 miles there and then 35 miles back. Is that a good deal? Thanks.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Seems like a good deal. I've heard of people spending $600 for a used F-30. Depends on condition though
That's a pretty good deal, I'd still try to talk about 20 bucks off.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I spent around 1600 on my f-50 new 1 year ago. So im guessing it would be like 600 used.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American 52 Telecaster RI
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
Orange Cabinets
Google.

takes five seconds.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Quote by Zanon
35 miles isn't far ! saves hella lot on delivery

Not to mention risk of damage in the process. I would say go check it out and if everything is working and YOU like it, make an offer of $425 cash. See what they say, people usually post prices knowing they are somewhat flexible unless it says "price firm, serious inquiries only". In which case, offer $475. Good luck, nice amp.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Sounds like a good deal to me. I'd go for it if I had 500 bucks to throw around....
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
The drive shouldn't cost too much. It would cost about as much as it would to ship it and this way you won't have to worry about it being damaged or lost.
I haggled it down from 575 over the phone, so I don't really think the guy wants to go any lower. Would it be rude to offer 450?

Also DSchmitty, don't be such an ass. Google doesn't tell you from experience, and you can't ask it questions.
Gear...
Quote by abcdboy
I haggled it down from 575 over the phone, so I don't really think the guy wants to go any lower. Would it be rude to offer 450?

Also DSchmitty, don't be such an ass. Google doesn't tell you from experience, and you can't ask it questions.

I'd be pretty offended if we had came to a price that both parties liked and the next day, he tried to lowball me.

I'd just sell the amp to someone else frankly.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'd be pretty offended if we had came to a price that both parties liked and the next day, he tried to lowball me.

I'd just sell the amp to someone else frankly.

Agreed.
So should I buy it for 500, or wait for a better price? What are the chances that a better price pops up?
Gear...
Thats a pretty good price, I've only ever seen them go for maybe 25 or so dollars cheaper than that. Plus you won't have to ship which should save you some cash.
Quote by abcdboy
So should I buy it for 500, or wait for a better price? What are the chances that a better price pops up?

Chances are, if you keep on beating around the bush like this, someone else will buy the amp and you'll kick yourself in the ass for it.