hey anybody board out there. i havent seen any threads for this so lets start one
Yeah I learnt to snow board on holiday last year, f**k me does it take it out of you, great excercise for ye old legs.

Never could quite get over the fact of I was on the side of a mountain going damn quick and lack any kinda control over the board lol cant wait to go again

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
probably no threads cuse its july...

what do ya know another 08er w/ anothre dumb thread...
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
you can board all year round man
hell if i cant than someone else might be able to
so let them talk
yeah ive boarded for like 3 years i love it
Last edited by Y.R.U here at Jul 15, 2008,
i haent snowboarded but i want to learn...and to surf but this is about snowboarding....i wish the winter x games were longer
Thanks for reading this... Ladies
and yeah can anybody explain why its so fun
you slide down a hile on a piece of wood with great risk of harm
I love snowboarding. If you want to keep playin guitar for the years to come protect your wrists at all times while boardin
yeah that would really suck if you broke one

HEY BOARDERS JOIN THE SNOWBOARDING GROUP
Quote by Y.R.U here

Try it you dumby ppl can say the same thing about playing guitar. "Oh all you do is strum the strings and make noise." So don't say its not fun until you try it!

But yea ive been snowboarding for about 6 years now but the resort aint too great out here in Iowa but I usually go to colorado during march. Snowboarding is my favorite hobby besides guitar.
yeah the balance is the hardest part but the sheer thrill makes up for all the falls
Quote by Y.R.U here

Don't double post.

And it's fun because of the speed, the view, the fresh air, the girls and it's fun when you are like 10, because riding alone is less fun. But you can always have your iPod.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
probably no threads cuse its july...

it's winter in the southern hemisphere

therefore snowboarding is still relevant as one could easily go to the south if they wished to, plus the numerous indoor snow parks thesedays

as for thread starter, i do indeed snowboard
Not a boarder but I do ski (no judgement against boarders, as long as you get out and enjoy the snow you're cool by me!). Living in Colorado it's pretty much mandatory that you learn to ride the snow somehow. Last season I went up 42 times and every single time it was epic. Colorado rules.
Quote by Y.R.U here
oh man you suck i got to go 4 times

Like I said man Colorado rules. I live within two and half hours of 5 world class ski resorts. I was pretty much raised to believe that nothing is more important than skiing. When I was still in high school my dad would excuse me from class so I could hit the powder during the week when it wasn't crowded.
Snowboarding is siick
i can go down black diamonds and stuff (not any insane runs) but i'm not too good with the tricks..i'm learning though
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by hell_monkey
Snowboarding is siick
i can go down black diamonds and stuff (not any insane runs) but i'm not too good with the tricks..i'm learning though

Yeah that's cool man keep at it. Personally I never got into the park stuff. I've never been comfortable getting airborne on skiis haha. I love riding the back country and black diamonds though. There's no feeling in the world like finding a stash of champagne powder thats up to your chest and getting first tracks in it.
yeah i skied for the first 12 years of my life and i was not able to hit the jumps but i can on a board
Quote by Y.R.U here
yeah i skied for the first 12 years of my life and i was not able to hit the jumps but i can on a board

One of these days I'm going to try snowboarding. I think it looks like a blast. Only two are the price of buying all new gear, and actually taking the time to learn. The way I see is the days it would take me to get good at snowboarding are days I could have just skiied.
Quote by Y.R.U here

actually they havent used wood in forever. its all polymers and fiberglass and other big words. risk is the part that makes it interesting. i went headfirst into ice and didnt even know what was goin in. had short term memory loss. even had a helmet on. been boardin for 7 years now.
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
Quote by Y.R.U here
anybody know any tricks

i can do grabs and stuff but im still workin on the 360. wintergreen isnt the best place to learn stuff. they hardly eer have the jumps set up.
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
yeh snowboarding is sick, has anybody been to the rocky mountains in Alberta/BC??
lake louise and fernie are awesome
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.