Quote by itsaplayonwords
I came across this video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yYxq-r77Y1o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yYxq-r77Y1o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And was wondering.. what are some other concert mishaps like broken strings or microphones going out etc. that have happened? To famous bands or even your own.

Videos would be nice. This one was interesting.

you can't embed on here
You my sir, have failed on embedding a youtube video. When will people learn that UG doesn't like HTML?
Proud owner of:
1981 Carvin X100B
1987 Strat Plus w/ DiMarzios
BBE Main Squeeze
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-7
Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah
Quote by WillEaton
You my sir, have failed on embedding a youtube video. When will people learn that UG doesn't like HTML?

Haha I realized a little too late. And I did know that before. *Edited
I once went on stage whilst unzipped. its kind of hard trying to be HxC with your hands in the air when everbodys checkin out your crotch.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
At my last gig my wah pedal jammed so I played half a very heavy chuggy riff with wah
Same show, I didn't push hard enough on my channel switcher so I launched into an epic distorted riff fest on the clean channel
At another show the soundguy didn't set up my monitor right so I couldn't hear the rest of the band at all and ended up playing everything about 4 times too fast
ohai little sig.
Last edited by Demonikk at Jul 15, 2008,
Both me and a Bassist in a band I played in have been electrocuted by improperly grounded mics, my amp has blown a few times, and I've broken strings (but this happens to most people at some point)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm