i bought at like 1:30 last wednesday
the guy is sending it in a HSC but needed to buy one, he said the guitar should be shipped within the next few days

i havent received it yet...

likelyhood that it will come tomorrow?

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
0%.

You'll never get it.
Quote by Deep*Kick
why do you need to have ur amp flat bickie in your house if you are just practicing is what i'm wondering? Of course it's bad for every1's hearing

Rig:
Ibanez Xiphos7 w/ Blackouts -or- ESPh307->MXR ZW-44-> Peavey 6505+

7/ERG Legion
Who did you buy it from? Is he going to provide a tracking number? How did you pay?
Quote by IWank7Sevens
0%.

You'll never get it.

You have no reason to say that.

I bought my tele off of ebay and didn't get it for eight days. I would say once a week passes and you still don't have it he may be ripping you off, but just try to contact the seller.
Quote by JoshRocco
Who did you buy it from? Is he going to provide a tracking number? How did you pay?

guy off ebay w/ 100% feedback (he's sold like 40 items), my mom emailed him tonight about getting a number, PayPal

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Quote by jcp42877
guy off ebay w/ 100% feedback (he's sold like 40 items), my mom emailed him tonight about getting a number, PayPal

I'd say you have no reason to worry. Even if it never comes, which would be a disappointment, your money is safe.
You could never precisely tell when you get it. If the UPS guy feels lazy that day, you won't get it. Plus, it helps to know the date the guy shipped it and the tracking number that he should have provided you.
Quote by Deep*Kick
why do you need to have ur amp flat bickie in your house if you are just practicing is what i'm wondering? Of course it's bad for every1's hearing

Rig:
Ibanez Xiphos7 w/ Blackouts -or- ESPh307->MXR ZW-44-> Peavey 6505+

7/ERG Legion