Well guys if you could help me out alittle I'd appreciate it. I'm alittle down at the moment.

The past 6 months of my life have been empty. Things I used to love doing just don't give me that joy anymore. Guitar, friends, parties... even anything social. I have reached a point in my life where I can genuinely say that I'm numb; i have no emotions, im never happy, never sad, never have any inspiration to do anything... even to the point of having no inspiration to sit and do nothing at all; thus I always feel dissatisfied with where I am and what I am doing.

I've been single for some time, I've never really had a knack for the ladies. My best friends however, do.

I graduated high school this year and have spent most of my summer so far at home during the day, on the computer, and out at night till 1am with my friends. Because of this my parents are very upset. They supply me with everything I need, yet they are mad at me for not having a motive to go and get a job. I don't know what to do, I always end up getting stressed and sweaty in job interviews and am never myself. I have applied for 7 jobs and none have called back, even after following up with walk-ins. I can't talk right sometimes and once that happens, I'm out of the ring.

Help me pit. I can't survive off of this. If you have any advice to get me... started up and running again, I would appreciate it.

I don't mean to sound like some lame internet complainer, I normally don't do this kind of thing. But sometimes, your friends just don't need to know whats going through your head.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Alright, it seems to me that you. my friend, are depressed. I suggest you go see a/some psychiatrist(s).
Quote by kz23

No, sir, you get serious or GTFO with your condescending "I don't like people who talk about how the feel" attitude.

-Jim Morrison
Quote by Royal Celebi
Alright, it seems to me that you. my friend, are depressed. I suggest you go see a/some psychiatrist(s).

+1

Its not good, but sometimes it may happen.
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
remeber those dreams u probally used to have?

get up and do em
" i saw these 2 girls kiss and i i got all horny and stuff"
Quote by therealtater
go out buy and XBOX 360 if you dont have one and play Elder Scrolls Oblivion until your mind rots, that always helps me

I'm a level 14 custom class in oblivion on this PC. I cant play it for more than like 5mins before i realize im not enjoying it anymore.

EDIT: To the above poster, thats most likely the best idea. I grew up in this small town and I know all the ladies here already. I need to meet some new women.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Deftonly
meet new ppl or get a girl

OR,

buy new people AND buy a girl.

Money solves all problems. Problems caused by money can easily be solved with more money.

Bosh.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
First, ignore all the comments above. Second, you have to find something to do with yourself. If it's not a job, then it could be another kind of project. But do something.
Read Old Yeller, wait, the dog dies? WTF is wrong with that book??!!
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Seriously though, hang out with friends more, see teh doctorz!
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
Seriously though, hang out with friends more, see teh doctorz!

He's waiting

Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Take a week or so, and go away
I live in London and and when things get too much and I'm starting to lose a sense of reality I take a train 100 miles to the seaside and spend a day or two there, just enjoying the freedom. I turn my phone off and no internet either, physically leaving everything behind for a while so you can have a good time and clear your head.
I suggest you try it
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
I live in London and and when things get too much and I'm starting to lose a sense of reality I take a train 100 miles to the seaside and spend a day or two there, just enjoying the freedom. I turn my phone off and no internet either, physically leaving everything behind for a while so you can have a good time and clear your head.
I suggest you try it

This is an interesting idea. I just may try this.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Royal Celebi

+1

I suffer from depression, I highly advise you see someone.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
University/College? Gets you off your ass and into meeting new people. Don't sweat job interviews, you just need to change your mindset when you walk in. First thing: you don't need THIS job, this job is an opportunity to get you what you need a little faster. And what you need is experience and money. I would look into a program at University or College or wherever (if you're american, look into going to Canada if necessary, it's cheaper here). That will give you a goal to strive for. Take music if that's the only thing that interests you. At this point in your life no single job interview is a career make or break situation, so always remind yourself of that as you walk in. If they give you situational questions, feel free to tell similar stories from your life. Let's say they ask: "If a customer begins yelling at you, even though whatever the reason may be may not be your fault, what do you do?" Tell them a story where your mom snapped on you when you were 5 because you broke a window or something, but it turns out that you had fallen out of a tree and knocked something into it. Whatever, sometimes that kind of thing can lighten up the interview for both sides and they'll get to see that your the kind of person they want to work with. I've gone for interviews at university where I got jobs where they interviewed 200 different people (and they stated this at the start) and did just that in the interview. My buddy just got a big time engineering job where he answered the question "Have you been connected to any type of unlawful activities that might be associated with terrorism?" by saying "Guys, I just graduated, I haven't had any time to do that yet!" He got a good laugh and the job out of it. It's just like asking a girl out. Half the planet's population consists of women, so you can be pretty damn sure that even if this one says no, there will be another that says yes.
Quote by Jericho114
Smoke weed.

haha I love helping stoners when they're down, when they feel like they have nothing to live for be like "yeah dude... you could smoke up all the world's weed.... all the world's weed!", perfect solution to everything

but seriously if its that bad try harder, take some chances to get a girlfriend, try at a job or some new hobbies, anything to make youre life more fulfilled, dont give up trying new stuff or life will suck more, I've tried giving up before *_* it doesnt work
I breathe air.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I'm a level 14 custom class in oblivion on this PC. I cant play it for more than like 5mins before i realize im not enjoying it anymore.

EDIT: To the above poster, thats most likely the best idea. I grew up in this small town and I know all the ladies here already. I need to meet some new women.

yeah I just beat it with a level 20 Nord custom on the 360 so i cant play it that much nemore
Quote by Demonikk
I suggest you try it

Im not the ts but thats one of the things ive ALWAYS wanted to do when i feel that way (usually often). Just go somewhere to escape everything for a few days. But to spend a couple days somewhere wouldnt you need to get a hotel or could you just sleep in your car? Are you allowed to get a hotel room if your 17? See so many questions that hold me back v_v What did you do?

Granted if your in london the rules are probably different here in the US, but maybe someone from the US will know
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.