I have a torrent of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre but in the second half of the movie the sound is out of sync with the video. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Quote by meganh37
No, sorry...

Why why why why why? Maybe I'll get in trouble too for not posting about the topic, but please, if you don't have anything constructive to say about the topic like in this instance giving an answer to the question...then just don't post. Our silence will say "no sorry" for us. Please don't post like that...its poosting which is a form of spam and we get enough of that.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

Quote by Sykonatiac
Why why why why why? Maybe I'll get in trouble too for not posting about the topic, but please, if you don't have anything constructive to say about the topic like in this instance giving an answer to the question...then just don't post. Our silence will say "no sorry" for us. Please don't post like that...its poosting which is a form of spam and we get enough of that.

Quit Bitching, but yeah back on topic, uhh...i dont sorry
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by Ramones06
Quit B****ing

Fine, excuse me for wanting a little quality to our forum, but don't worry I'll be laughing when the rest of you are banned....unless of course I end up getting after a mod...then I'll be banned. Anyways apparently this is working so I'm out.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.