Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
huh?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Well he's been dead for a couple thousand years. I see why your asking though because he was ****ing brilliant.
TS doesn't know who Archimedes is and is waiting for someone else in the thread to explain to someone else in the thread, then TS agrees.
lolwut jk.
Quote by CoreysMonster
who DOESN'T know about him?

I guess I was wrong. Thank you, CoreysMonster, I am very grateful. You may now put this in your sig in order to boost your ego.
OH! Now I remember!
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by Ineedmoney427
^^ was he from The Sword and the Stone? That was my favorite Disney flick as a kid.

srsly, it was mine as well
I know about Archimedes. But probably because I have no friends and watch the history channel all day.
Though his concept of the Archimedes screw was brilliant for bringing water uphill.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Annoying isn't it...

But to be fair, most people care more about **** like celebrities than the foundation of the science that allows them to see the aforementioned ****. That's just the way society is atm.

Deal with it and stop making pointless threads.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry, you're both wrong. Brave Little Toaster is where it's at.

that was cool, too, but some parts were scary so it was never my favorite as a kid

Another kid flick I ABSOLUTELY ADORED was Little Nemo. AWESOME FILM.
Quote by In The Zone
Annoying isn't it...

But to be fair, most people care more about **** like celebrities than the foundation of the science that allows them to see the aforementioned ****. That's just the way society is atm.

Deal with it and stop making pointless threads.

Give me 3 reasons why.
who doesnt know about him?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
dead people arnt relevant to reality
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
dead people arnt relevant to reality

What did you just say about my grandfather?
Quote by 1,57$
What did you just say about my grandfather?

not a person!
Quote by lateraluspiral
not a person!

Don't you dare!
he was a mathematician right?
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Oh yes he di'id!
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Quote by Yeti60
he was a mathematician right?

He was a polymath- someone with an exceptionally broad range of skills and knowledge, in this case inclusive of engineering, astrology, mathematics, philosophy.

Although he isn't a recognised polymath, which I think is silly.
Isn't he the guy who predicted Hitler or something? Or is it that chick that was turned into a spider? It has something to do with my math/greek mythology/science homework.

I think...
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
You seriously mean the owl?

Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. Even if I said I didn't, how would you know I'm not lying? Do you really trust random people over the internet? I know I don't.
"Archimedes"?! Is that some crazy guitar technique/thingy i'm un-aware of?
Quote by 1,57$
Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. Even if I said I didn't, how would you know I'm not lying? Do you really trust random people over the internet? I know I don't.

Ok, WTF is this thread about.