How much does it cost to get fret buzz fixed? Also, it is on the 3rd fret of the high E string only. Could it possibly be action? If so, will adjusting the action be bad for the intonation?
you could have overbow in your neck....check your truss rod adjustments
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Better yet, go to your local shop and have them check your truss rod. Setup's can vary from place to place and it depends on the guitar itself. Hope it's not a Floyd Rose because that will make the cost rise. Best bet is to take it to a local shop (not a chain like Sam Trash or Guitar Center) and let them look at it and tell you what's wrong with it. It's probably something minor that might be able to be fixed really easy. That way if it is something simple they can fix it. If you try working on it yourself you could destroy your guitar's neck. Then again you might do a perfect job and become a master luthier. Most likely you'll mess it up. Take it to someone who know's what they're doing and they will help you out.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You're not done being flamed in your other thread yet

My guitar was here first so lay hands off my soul.
if its just the high e and you have a bridge with saddles then you can just raise the sattle and see if that works. dont overdo it tho cuz it'll just mess everything up.

setups at a shop can go from thirty to a hundred bucks depending on how much you're getting done. if u get one get your favorite strings and they'll set it up exactly for those strings.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
Quote by Mental Hop
Better yet, go to your local shop and have them check your truss rod. Setup's can vary from place to place and it depends on the guitar itself. Hope it's not a Floyd Rose because that will make the cost rise. Best bet is to take it to a local shop (not a chain like Sam Trash or Guitar Center) and let them look at it and tell you what's wrong with it. It's probably something minor that might be able to be fixed really easy. That way if it is something simple they can fix it. If you try working on it yourself you could destroy your guitar's neck. Then again you might do a perfect job and become a master luthier. Most likely you'll mess it up. Take it to someone who know's what they're doing and they will help you out.

it is really difficult to destroy a guitar neck by adjusting the truss rod......
unless you are being a complete idiot.... it is a very simple adjustment to make...
I dont know why people are so scared to look into setting up their own guitars... being that it is not very hard at all and it saves you time and money
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility