try sweet child o mine... the solo's quite a stunner if played properly and it's not exactly hard to learn
Quote by Shredslayer
try sweet child o mine... the solo's quite a stunner if played properly and it's not exactly hard to learn

please no, dont do that. thanks to guitar hero ( i ****ing HATE that game) every person and thier mother is playing sweet child of mine. i despise going into guitar center now.

If your talking shred-wise, i would go with (dare i say) old Metallica I.E. "Creeping Death" "Fade to Black". Maybe even some Megadeth stuff "A Tout le Monde" (but Friedman is kinda a pain in the arse)

If you just want to learn a bad ass solo Slash would be the way to go but PLEASE no sweet child of mine. i would suggest "November Rain", "Paradise City", "Dont Cry"
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
"Enter Sandman" by Metallica is fairly easy as well and very recognizable.
Quote by seymour_jackson
please no, dont do that. thanks to guitar hero ( i ****ing HATE that game) every person and thier mother is playing sweet child of mine. i despise going into guitar center now.

If your talking shred-wise, i would go with (dare i say) old Metallica I.E. "Creeping Death" "Fade to Black". Maybe even some Megadeth stuff "A Tout le Monde" (but Friedman is kinda a pain in the arse)

If you just want to learn a bad ass solo Slash would be the way to go but PLEASE no sweet child of mine. i would suggest "November Rain", "Paradise City", "Dont Cry"

too bad paradise city is gonna be on GH4 tracklist- at least thats what it said on the UG home page today in the "Leaked guitar hero 4 track listing" page. i agree guitar hero is gay in a lot of ways because people claim to be rock fans and the only rock songs they know is stuff off GH and rockband.
Madhouse - Anthrax

And of course thee all mighty, the song that everyone wants to hear 24/7 and will praise you more than if you played eruption while fighting a furicious bear, the inspector gadget theme!
*PROFILE NOT IN USE*
Last edited by mightmuffin at Jul 26, 2008,