like just drinking in general -- cold water/orange juice/lemonade/w

honestly i feel like drinking every 3 minutes
Theoretically, you can be addicted to anything, so short answer, yes. Whether you get stressed and nervous without drinking is a totally different matter.
Quote by ShizNick
Do you have a lot of free time?

.. serious question.

yeah i do

basically the whole summer im playing cs/guitar
Whenever I get bored I want to eat. Occupying yourself will cause you to want to drink less. So get a job, take a class, or whatever.
FIJI
Quote by LulWutPear
i swear i had a coke cola addiction.

You can get addicted to caffeine very easily. One of my old high school teachers would drink literally 8 cokes a day. not good.
FIJI
Quote by LulWutPear
i swear i had a coke cola addiction.

Caffeine addiction is quite common.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Yeah. Past 3 days I've been trying to only drink water rather than soda. I get cravings all the time. I don't get caffiene headaches or anything, luckily. I didn't really drink 8 cokes a day, but 2-3 cans of whatever we have.
Physically? No.
Psychologically, Yes.

Although you drinking lots without being quenched could be a symptom of many things, including diabetes. I suggest going to a doctor and getting your resting blood sugar tested, as well as glucose tolerance. Pre-diabetes can be controlled if identified early. You don't want to leave it too late and end up in a coma.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Jul 15, 2008,
Quote by RPGoof
Yeah. Past 3 days I've been trying to only drink water rather than soda. I get cravings all the time. I don't get caffiene headaches or anything, luckily. I didn't really drink 8 cokes a day, but 2-3 cans of whatever we have.

Being a Michigan resident you should've learned to take advantage of water!
FIJI
are you thirsty?? or just wanting to drink? because if you're constantly thirsty, a medical problem could lie there.

Well i'm pretty much drinking water constantly throughout the day when im just sitting at home (get a glass of water, once im done go refill it repeat until i go to bed) probably drink like 10-12 glasses a day or so
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville
are you thirsty?? or just wanting to drink? because if you're constantly thirsty, a medical problem could lie there.

Well i'm pretty much drinking water constantly throughout the day when im just sitting at home (get a glass of water, once im done go refill it repeat until i go to bed) probably drink like 10-12 glasses a day or so

damn now im scared of diabeetus... how can i avoid it
I'm a Liquid addict
i feel as if i got 2-3 days without any, i would die
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You can't avoid it once you have it. As I said, go get the relevant tests done, as a pure precautionary measure.

well lets say i don't have it --- id ont really feel constant thirst i just like the sensation of drinkingg

how do i avoid it if i dont have it yet?
Quote by Keyphur
I'm a Liquid addict
i feel as if i got 2-3 days without any, i would die

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
Quote by Acquiescence
well lets say i don't have it --- id ont really feel constant thirst i just like the sensation of drinkingg

how do i avoid it if i dont have it yet?

Proper nutrition and exercise is the only real preventative. For Type II Diabetes Mellitus anyway.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Jul 15, 2008,