Poll Options
View poll results: Guys Tanning?
Fine
30 37%
Creepy
51 63%
Voters: 81.
Wierd or not?

Edit:i mean other than being outside and playing sports or something,i mean wearing your bathing suit and laying outside tanning.
meh
Last edited by get ta led out! at Jul 15, 2008,
Why would it be weird? Do you really care?

I like to tan a bit, because I hate being pale and getting so sunburned so easily.
My God, it's full of stars!
unless you are a guido
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Brad Pitt got a tan in Fight Club. And whatever Brad Pitt did in Fight Club is the definitive. So guys tanning is cool!!
Just cuz of Brad Pitt in Fight Club, best movie ever!!!
weird. It makes em seem kinda vain and lazy... why not get yardwork done? or play soccer?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Sun bathing in natural light is cool.

But tanning beds etc....spray tan is extremely gay.
Real men tan by going out and working in the sun..

To hell with tanning beds, regardless of gender. If you're gonna get cancer at least do something productive as well.
hahahahahah when do you ever see a metalhead with a tan.........you dont........unless they go to the beach.....in which it would be a real tan....
if you fake tan.....you are probably a closet homosexual
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
I think any kind of tanning is kind of weird. Not like it makes you look more attractive. It just makes you look weird and unnatural. And there is no such thing as a healthy tan, just ask someone that has skin cancer because of tanning.
i have a badass farmers tan. the only thing thats tan on me is my arms and my face.
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by slingbox
I think any kind of tanning is kind of weird. Not like it makes you look more attractive. It just makes you look weird and unnatural. And there is no such thing as a healthy tan, just ask someone that has skin cancer because of tanning.

Tanned skin definitely looks better than pasty white skin.

But the only time I tan intentionally is when I go to the beach and sit outside and read or something.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Boo. Tanning isn't good for you.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.
Used to have a tanning bed a good tan man attracts the ladys for sure. Unless you ugly. But yea I tanned everyday for about a year then I had all the pron I could handle so I quit tanning and lost all my pron
by LazyLatinoRocke
At least you didn't walked in on your cousin and girlfriend going anal.
Doing natural tanning is ok i think, but if you are going to, do some yard work or go swimming.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
sun is okay, a guy going into a booth is something else...
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
idk why but i prefer pale chicks but i dont care about guys tanning im not lookin. haha.
If you are reading this now you are my B**ch.
I would never go to a tanning booth. But I've currently got a bad farmers tan from work (Outside, have to wear a shirt though.) so I've been trying to fix it a bit.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Brad Pitt got a tan in Fight Club. And whatever Brad Pitt did in Fight Club is the definitive. So guys tanning is cool!!
Just cuz of Brad Pitt in Fight Club, best movie ever!!!

I think you've spilled something on your text.
Quote by Jackintehbox
I think you've spilled something on your text.

LMAO
My God, it's full of stars!
I tan. Idc if people think it's weird, I'm Irish and I sunburn easily if not when I go out on the beach for 2+ hours.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by Dreadnought
LMAO

Did you really?

I think that a guy just laying out in the sun is kinda odd, but tan from doing yardwork or something is fine.
Just chilling outside in the sun, reading a book or something is perfectly fine. I love chilling in our hammock and listening to music when it's nice out.

But putting on a bathing suit, slapping on tanning lotion, and laying in the sun with the intent of getting tan is in fact, very creepy. Any man who does so deserves to have his manhood taken away from him, for he is not a man.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

it's creepy imho if you think it's important to go tanning (i.e. having it scheduled that day that you'll be going to a tanning booth) However, If you're washing your car or something and you want to take off your shirt so you could get a little color, that's fine.

One time I went to visit my brother at college to watch him play baseball over the weekend, and when I got back to school on Monday, people kept on asking me if I tan, like it's a lifestyle. I got irritated with their questions quickly.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by crust_punk
...Why is it odd?

I just can't help but see laying out in the sun as more of a female thing just because I hear girls around her talking about how they'll get in groups and just lay out in their yards or something. I never hear guys discussing this, so I guess that's why.

As for Dready, if you actually did laugh your arse off, you may want to have it looked at by a doctor.
Quote by Joshanders86
Used to have a tanning bed a good tan man attracts the ladys for sure. Unless you ugly. But yea I tanned everyday for about a year then I had all the pron I could handle so I quit tanning and lost all my pron

Dude, what the balls. You're from America, you have no excuse for English that poor.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.
Last edited by smile_man at Jul 15, 2008,
It's a little weird if they do it in their backyard, but if I'm at the beach with friends, I'll lay there and listen to my iPod or read a book or something. I love the sun, I'm a true summer person, so I relax well like this.

they get the tans
k_z
'
'
'
'
you forgets teh flush....yah dig