ok so I am going to a NIN concert in 2 weeks, and the tickets I have are freaking horrible. I plan on trying to get onto the floor standing area by sneaking in. It's an indoor hockey stadium, any tips, and don't give me the stay in your seat nonsense, I've done that my whole life, it's time to bend the rules.
You're going to have a very hard time accomplishing that. Security is a bitch when they ask for your tickets.

But what you could try to do is find a somewhat big crowd of people going to the floor, and walk right behind them, and hope that the security doesn't try to check your ticket figuring you are with all of them.
FIJI
Quote by ShizNick
You're going to have a very hard time accomplishing that. Security is a bitch when they ask for your tickets.

But what you could try to do is find a somewhat big crowd of people going to the floor, and walk right behind them, and hope that the security doesn't try to check your ticket figuring you are with all of them.

This.

Or..get better tickets next time?

..sorry
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by farcry
ok so I am going to a NIN concert in 2 weeks, and the tickets I have are freaking horrible. I plan on trying to get onto the floor standing area by sneaking in. It's an indoor hockey stadium, any tips, and don't give me the stay in your seat nonsense, I've done that my whole life, it's time to bend the rules.

In Toronto? I'm going too but I got floor tickets on ebay.

Although they haven't come yet...
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.
Quote by ShizNick

if I do get caught do you think they will kick me out of the venue or make me go back to my seat? my seat is in the upper deck in the back right.

and it's in calgary
hey cool i am going to the calgary show too but i got very good seats
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Just try it, if they catch you, just pretend you are confused and you were under the impression you had floor tickets. They'll just send you where you're supposed to be.
Quote by Shayne777
hey cool i am going to the calgary show too but i got very good seats

is it on the floor, and more importantly are they standing or seating, because if it's standing I have a chance, if it's seated I'm screwed
Quote by farcry
if I do get caught do you think they will kick me out of the venue or make me go back to my seat? my seat is in the upper deck in the back right.

and it's in calgary

if they catch you use the BEST excuse for being in the wrong place..

"oh what... this isn't the men's room!"

works everytime.
FIJI
Quote by farcry

Don't get caught.
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
Quote by farcry

and it's in calgary

ive seen people try, the security straight up tackled him to the ground, punched him a few times, and dragged him outside
your best bet is walking to where you get into the floor, bring some cash, and pay one of the guards, theyll let you onto the floor if theyre having a good day, ive done this a couple times, once they didnt even take the money, they just let me though
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by farcry

and it's in calgary

depends on the venue. Most will kick you out
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
if they catch you use this line

"this isnt where i parked my car"

eurotrip does not lie
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
At large concerts I usually get into the standing area by going to the entrance nearest the stage (where it will be most crowded inside) and make a dash past security and try and disappear into the crowd
I've never been caught so I can't say what the consequences will be though
ohai little sig.
it's super easy get the closest you can to the floor and jump over the ''fence'' dont know if you understand..... the best seats are on the board get there end jump over them thats it
Stay in your seat nonsense.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
i was thinking, if anyone has the ticketmaster online thing with floor seats, could you help me out. Send me the image of the ticket without your barcode and name of course so I can photoshop a ticket so I can use my real ticket to get in then a fake one to get on the floor.
put on very tight, black spandex, grow some stubble, and put on a helmet with three bright green lights shining on your forehead. Then very sneakily shoot the guards with tranquilizer darts, or shock them with a tazer gun, or just straight up shoot them, then sneak along the shadows until you make it inside. No one will ever notice. I promise.
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
grow tits.

there's really not much else you can do
i guess you could try slipping an usher some cash

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by SuperKoolKid
put on very tight, black spandex, grow some stubble, and put on a helmet with three bright green lights shining on your forehead. Then very sneakily shoot the guards with tranquilizer darts, or shock them with a tazer gun, or just straight up shoot them, then sneak along the shadows until you make it inside. No one will ever notice. I promise.

splinter cell ftw
Quote by SuperKoolKid

Why is it the SC guards never notice those lights? Sure, they look really cool and all, but when you've gone to the trouble of blacking up, why would you spoil it by lighting up your forehead with three dots of green neon?
Quote by COBHC6
ive seen people try, the security straight up tackled him to the ground, punched him a few times, and dragged him outside
your best bet is walking to where you get into the floor, bring some cash, and pay one of the guards, theyll let you onto the floor if theyre having a good day, ive done this a couple times, once they didnt even take the money, they just let me though

That's bull****. They may be guards but that's straight up assault.
Won't work. I've seen people jump the barrier and make a run for it, and they ended up on the floor... With a security guard on top of them.
get to know the venues security. just talk to them before and after the gigs, if you get to know them you can try your luck,

that or get to know the band, but well. not just myspace. abnd join a street team. tho more then likely its backstage, which is better.
Beat the security guard.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Yeah the best idea is to act disappointed

Just like walk in as in its just a floor ticket, when they ask to see it and say its seated just go like "Awww! The auction said it was floor tickets " And walk away looking kinda sad. If he's a nice guy he might let you in.
Do it when the band comes on, and the lights go down. Just jump the barrier, but you gotta do it quick. Once you're in the crowd, you're basically safe.

EDIT: I like the suggestions of "getting to know the security guards" and trying to make them feel sorry. As if that would work. Not to mention it's a long and tedious job. Just jump the boards man.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Last edited by Colgate Total at Jul 22, 2008,
Just jump the boards man, and you're a lucky prick, NIN are awesome live...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Its easy when youre an attractive female. Bitches and their large boobs....

Security just lets hot chicks in usually, but if youre a dude you just gotta find an opening and go. If its an indoor stadium maybe thers some access halls or something leading to the front?
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
crawl under everyone and then stand up when your in the clear
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
What I do is, in between songs I look around for gaps and go through them. It helps if you're used to large crowds. The furthest I've been away from a band is about 20 feet.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by farcry

and it's in calgary

I'm going to the Calgary one too. But it's in the restaurant level 'cause my dad doesn't want to mosh.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?