id prefer going for one with a cut out, easier to reach the frets 12+
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
ask yourself whether u can trust the seller in giving you a high quality product. that the guitar will not breakdown suddenly after the 30 day guarantee is over.

also the bad thing about buying online is that you have no idea what condition it is in and what it sounds like before you buy it.

i recommend buying instruments on a music store's very own website, becuase then you know they are a legitimate store, that will not give you dud items
I doubt you'll get good quality out of it. it doesnt even have a solid top. Don't buy cheap acoustic guitars. Especially 12 strings.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
i can't be sure because i haven't ever played that guitar obviously... but i can still say with 99.9% certainty that this guitar will be total shit. save up some more and go with something like one of these:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Yamaha-FG720S-12String-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=519048

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Alvarez-Artist-Series-AD60S12-Dreadnought-12String-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=518738

i'm sure you can find one of those on eBay.
i agree with homeboy #1
i lov eme a cutaway
it takes away some sound by some people
but i love reaching the highest frets i can
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
2 Fender MIA Strats--SRV & JM
Alvarez w/ Modulus Neck and EMG DG-20s
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 w/ 1960a cab
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals
Quote by AXmichigan
i agree with homeboy #1
i lov eme a cutaway
it takes away some sound by some people
but i love reaching the highest frets i can

It's true that cutaways are nice, but this is a 12 string. You generally use 12 strings as a lush strummer than a picker. Honestly, most people hardly go up there on a 6 strings. Even less people go up there on a 12. A Cutaway to me is just extra cost for very little in return.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.