Page 1 of 2
Theres a little situation. Theres this kid that sometimes ill hangout with him but most of the time hes really annoying. He comes over everyday to my house and hes pretty annoying, most of the time i ignore him if he rings the doorbell and if i run into him the next day and he asks why i didnt answer the door ill just say because i was sleeping. Anyway if i dont hangout with him he'll usually hangout with my sister or w/e while i chill in my room playing guitar ignoring him. Anyway today my sister told me to tell my dad hes sleeping over and shes going out because he got kicked out of his house. Now my dad is telling me to kick him out. I really dont want him here either. He doesnt really get it that i dont like him and i think ive made it really obvious but hes still always hanging around. I think its pretty low and childish to pull some bull**** like arguing with your parents over some stupid **** (whatever it is) and to lean on other people for stupid **** like that. But anyway should i kick him out? I really have no interest in talking to him and i wish he would GTFO and leave me alone for a while but supposedly hes not allowed back home? Hes in my living room right now probably playing my xbox while im in my dads room... I hate being a dick but this is almost pathetic

(hopefully its not tl;dr, but if it is oh well)
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Last edited by Pr3vieWX360 at Jul 15, 2008,
Rape him. He'll leave.
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
Quote by Thin Mr. Jones
Rape him. He'll leave.

Yeah, just shove a dick or two up his ass and he'll get the point.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Quote by Thin Mr. Jones
Rape him. He'll leave.

HOLLY $HIT.... i was thinking the same thing to say before even reading the thread...

are we getting TOO monotonous with the "rape" stuff???

someones gotta come out with something new i guess...

BTW,

Rape him, he'll leave
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
just tell him your aunt or great grandma or w.e is coming over the next day and he cabt stay there because you need room for your grandparent or w.e...
if not the rape idea sounds good too
to tell the truth, it is really low to kick him out when he has nowhere else to go so I don't know what to tell you. :/
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Taker43153

ahahaha i see what you did thar!

but just tell him to get out if nobody likes him what's the big deal?
Quote by Taker43153

If not, get smb to do it for you. That'll learn him.
Quote by ivan_2894
HOLLY $HIT.... i was thinking the same thing to say before even reading the thread...

are we getting TOO monotonous with the "rape" stuff???

someones gotta come out with something new i guess...

BTW,

Rape him, he'll leave

That's a fun word. What are we talking about again?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
i had one of those kids, actually two.

i'd come home from school and he'd be waiting at my ****ing door.

they both moved thank god.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by MetalMegaMan
i had one of those kids, actually two.

i'd come home from school and he'd be waiting at my ****ing door.

they both moved thank god.

EXACTLY. he ****in does that all the time... Like if i dont answer the door and my car is outside hell sit on my porch for a 1/2 hr until i come out to go somewhere. Everyday he asked me what time id be home from school the next day and if i dont answer the door and its unlocked hell invite himself into my house. Im too nice to tell him straight up but i think ive made it really obvious. My dad is forcing me to kick him out anyway
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
**** it sounds like the guy really likes you and just wants to chill out a bit. Let him know he's pushing a bit too much and "real" friends aren't together 24/7 you need some time to yourself.

As for now, I'd just ride it out a couple days and see what goes on. Personally it should be your dad stepping up and showing the kid he isn't welcome unless he either contributes around the house, and is looking for a new place.

You gotta feel a bit sorry for the kid. All he really wants to do is be your friend. Can you really hate him for that?

P.s- He is probably boning your sister.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Pr3vieWX360
EXACTLY. he ****in does that all the time... Like if i dont answer the door and my car is outside hell sit on my porch for a 1/2 hr until i come out to go somewhere. Everyday he asked me what time id be home from school the next day and if i dont answer the door and its unlocked hell invite himself into my house. Im too nice to tell him straight up but i think ive made it really obvious. My dad is forcing me to kick him out anyway

tell your dad to grow some f*king balls and kick him out, it his house, after all.

Quote by Jericho114

P.s- He is probably boning your sister.

+11111111
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Last edited by kool98769 at Jul 15, 2008,
How old is the kid? If he is 8 or younger, tell him to go back to his parents house and stop BSing. But, if 14 or older you might want to ask what exactley happened with his parents. Decide from there if he's BSing and to throw him out. If one of his parents tried to beat the living **** out him,take him in for a while,no matter how annoying he is.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
There was a kid here who did that for a while, but after i told him to go die in a fire, he has not shown his face.

I suggest my route.
He might have some real problems at home; maybe thats why he's always at your place? I think you should probably talk to him about it before just throwing him out like that.
Murder, it's the only way
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Last edited by Explicit User at Jul 15, 2008,
don't rape him because chances are, he probably gets raped at home. give his sore, brused ass cheeks time to heal and THEN if he hasn't left by then, well, you know what to do.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
The first two replies made me lol heartily!

Just kick him out, if you don't like him then why are you letting him move in? I'm sure he has other friends or relatives he can bum off of.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
What would Jesus do o_O?
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
personally...

k_z
'
'
'
'
you forgets teh flush....yah dig
Quote by Thin Mr. Jones
Rape him. He'll leave.
Lawl. Either rape him or beat the **** out of him. Either way he'll leave and quit bugging you.
I personally love the "Slap a Bitch" suggestion, I had a kid kinda like this, not so much in the manner of stalking me, but whenever we hung out he would always get really cocky and start just kiding around and bashing me, and it started to piss me off....so naturally I fought him, ever since whenever I'm around he keeps his trap relitivly shut
Just tell him to get the fuck out. He'll understand and wont bother you after that.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
beat the shhit out of him or somethin. just walk up casualy with your hands behind ur back and when he says wats up, pull out a baseball bat and hell wake up in a dumpster
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
The Pit is losing it. I'm seeing the rape post, But I have failed to see in references to Mudkipz! come on, there has to be a way to encorporate them!

Quote by chrisatgrace
is this a metaphor, cause i just got an erection?

That just made me coming into this thread worthwhile. Thank you sir for not wasting my time.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Guys, this thread is old, and I doubt suggesting anything to him is useful, given that the night he was referring to is over.....
Quote by The Madcap
Guys, this thread is old, and I doubt suggesting anything to him is useful, given that the night he was referring to is over.....

I don't know. Half the people who came into this thread came in without the intention of helping the fellow. They came in for the "lulz".
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
this is the funniest thread ive seen all day! you guys cant be serious with the rape can you!
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Why do Verizon workers show up to work drunk all the time?
Cus they have more bars in more places lolololol
Page 1 of 2