Don't you hate it when you get to meet a famous person and you go to talk to them and you say something really stupid? That happened to me when I first met this Beatles tribute band and the dude playing George gave me his pick in the middle of the show and afterwards all I could say was "I found the pick." I felt like a total idiot. This ever happen to any of you?
Would you really consider that guy famous?
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
Quote by RPGoof
Never met anyone famous

I with you. havent met any either.
If you are reading this now you are my B**ch.
Quote by Thegilaboy
Would you really consider that guy famous?

Technically, not really, but around where I live he is. Local celeb, maybe? I've just never met anyone else more famous than that....
I've met a few famous people, if the opportunity is there I'm taking it. I've been pretty chill though, I've never said anything stupid and got completely speechless. Especially with Anti-Flag..get them drunk..they're awesome
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
I met Donnie Iris once (I'm from Pittsburgh and he was born here so he's a big deal) and all I could say was "IRIS!" he looked and waved. I felt like an asshole afterward.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Actually no. I expected to say something stupid though. I met the drummer of Matchbook Romance and I was cool about it. I just introduced myself shook hands whatever. He was a really nice. Too bad they broke up...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
dude, i met micheal stipe in a radioshack in NY. he thought i worked there and asked where the batteries where, and all i said was yes.....lol
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
I'm pretty sure famous people are quite used to people getting nervous and saying stupid things to them. I wouldn't get too upset over it.

Although I wouldn't consider the guy who plays George in a Beatles tribute band famous.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by woMANintheBOX19
I've met a few famous people, if the opportunity is there I'm taking it. I've been pretty chill though, I've never said anything stupid and got completely speechless. Especially with Anti-Flag..get them drunk..they're awesome

i call shenanigans
I met Jamie Stewart from Xiu Xiu.

He was working his Merch table before the show, and my friend and I had shirts that said Fun Is For Assholes (we made them) and I asked him how much the buttons cost, and he said "For you, their free" and I didn't really say anything else. I got some free buttons though. I should have talked to him more. I sort of freaked and said nothing.
Quote by guylee
i call shenanigans

i have pics to prove it
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
LOL I told Atreyu's guitarists they're the reason I started playing guitar haha.

Needless to say I've moved on to more....complex music, if you will. Back then it didn't seem like a stupid thing to say, but looking back.....yeah...........lol
when i met mark hoppus i told him i liked his shirt..
when i met travis barker i told him he did good drumming with one hand while smoking a ciggarette.
Gotta love +44
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
Quote by guylee
i call shenanigans

Yeah, A-F are straight-edge. They're really cool, though.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
I saw Steve Perry at some diner while have breakfast once. It was amazing.
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
i've met tons of famous people haha travis barker, tim armstrong, i actually met tom delonge today at warped tour (i got backstage passes after helping out by making 700 grilled cheese at the catering thing), anti-flag, less than jake, the casualties, time again, kevin lyman (man who created warped tour) also today shook his hand and said thanks for everything, against me today too haha, flogging molly, and the unseen yea i got to a lot of concerts and just kinda "know" people
I've met all of Lamb of god, it was awesome, I told mark and Willie I liked their playing and I told randy he looked like my brother, then I told the drummer I thought his beard and playing were cool.....I just said hi to the bassist...I got all their autographs on my killadelphia cd though...It was awesome no matter how dumb what I said was
i play drums and guitar :
Quote by Mr. Thingy
Yeah, A-F are straight-edge. They're really cool, though.

They are not straight edge they all "follow the rationale of straight edge but do not label themselves straight edge."

thank you
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
i met lex luger one time. i didnt say **** to him thought i was just think that he was actually small. he looked huge as **** on tv. i also met the guys from phoenix mourning. didnt talk tot he though but one of the guitar players was cool. he ****ed his leg up and could hardly stand. but he finnished the show. there was only lke 10 people there and they were signed on metal blade. it was also cool that they played for only 10 people