i just got back in from running..i'm exhausted...
i hadn't ran for a day or so, so i think i was starting to get endorphin-deprived a little

so i turned on some beatles....ahhh it feels soo good...

anybody else ever get this?
Oddly enough, no. A few of my friends have though (I run cross country). It feels terrible for me after I run for some reason. I always get a big bladder cramp and sit on the toilet for about 10 minutes. I feel sort of good after this though because I realize that it gets me in better shape and I realize I won't have to do it until next week (this only applies for summer running, during the school year I have to run every day except Sunday). How far did you run?
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by Dilweed
Oddly enough, no. A few of my friends have though (I run cross country). It feels terrible for me after I run for some reason. I always get a big bladder cramp and sit on the toilet for about 10 minutes. I feel sort of good after this though because I realize that it gets me in better shape and I realize I won't have to do it until next week (this only applies for summer running, during the school year I have to run every day except Sunday). How far did you run?

That might be Dehydration cramps; quick remedy for that is drinking water.
Pound for pound, I am the most vicious of all.
Get what?

I run, but I don't get a high after. Usually I strip naked and dive into my pool. Then I light up a joint and get a real high. Kinda negates the benefit of the run I know, but the feeling is so nice.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by HopeLeaves_35
That might be Dehydration cramps; quick remedy for that is drinking water.

I don't think, I drink every 2 miles or so and I usually run 5-8 miles. I also drink right after once I get in the car. I drink a good 10-16 oz when I'm finished, and a dixie cup size of water every 2 miles.

EDIT:
Quote by Jericho114
Get what?

I run, but I don't get a high after. Usually I strip naked and dive into my pool. Then I light up a joint and get a real high. Kinda negates the benefit of the run I know, but the feeling is so nice.

Oh man... I've so gotta do that...
I don't have a pool anymore though, but I could go to a private pool near my house, but no stripping.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
I beat my old record for a mile and I was all jumpy and jittery for the rest of the day. (I didnt each much before it, and I was out of shape over the winter)
Quote by Jericho114
Get what?

I wish I had a pool in my backyard.
There's a community pool literally 10 seconds away from my house, but you need a key to get in and I don't have one
plus, I also came back from running but I went straight back to UG.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by Dilweed
How far did you run?

today i was just doing 400 meter sprints, i ran 5 of those

it seems like sprinting gets the endorphins going more than just running/jogging 4 or 5 miles
I got it once, it was on my third day of running, which was odd, I've heard you only get it after your lungs get used to taking in more oxygen, but ya, it was good.
I have nothing witty to say here at the moment

Expect a change soon
Quote by AlskiOverload
I beat my old record for a mile and I was all jumpy and jittery for the rest of the day. (I didnt each much before it, and I was out of shape over the winter)

just curious, what was it?
Back when I still skateboarded, after skating for 4 or 5 hours straight, and sinking into a couch. I'd feel really tired and wore out in a good way. Is that what we're talking about?

Either way, drugs work alot better.
Quote by Dilweed

Try holding your bladder area into your body for about 2 minutes and breathe normally. It's been recently theorised thatsome stitches and cramps are due to your internal organs coming away from their connective tissue slightly (mainly the liver from the diaphragm).
when i run i'm all
and when i'm done i'm all

but then when i fap to reflection of my sweaty body i'm all
k_z
'
'
'
'
you forgets teh flush....yah dig
Its good. Breathing feels amazing.
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Try holding your bladder area into your body for about 2 minutes and breathe normally. It's been recently theorised thatsome stitches and cramps are due to your internal organs coming away from their connective tissue slightly (mainly the liver from the diaphragm).

Do you think this would work during a run?
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Really? I thought they were from lactic acid build up? Either way, it's been hell and I really need to find some way to help get rid of it.
Quote by FireandFlames
Quote by Dilweed
Really? I thought they were from lactic acid build up? Either way, it's been hell and I really need to find some way to help get rid of it.

cramps are due to lactic acid buildup, yes... but that's in the active muscles where the anaerobic respiration is happening.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
cramps are due to lactic acid buildup, yes... but that's in the active muscles where the anaerobic respiration is happening.

i always get side cramps if i

1 am not in good shape
2 eat something before i run
3 drink too much water before i run
4 need to go to the bathroom

i read on the internet if you breathe out on your left foot, that it won't hurt your liver as much or something, and you won't get side cramps
Quote by geetarguy13
i always get side cramps if i

1 am not in good shape
2 eat something before i run
3 drink too much water before i run
4 need to go to the bathroom

i read on the internet if you breathe out on your left foot, that it won't hurt your liver as much or something, and you won't get side cramps

Well, eating before you run weighs down your stomach, as does drinking, and a full bladder weighs that down, which lends some validity to the connective tissue idea (which is purely theoretical as far as I'm aware, and I've yet to try it). And I have also heard about the left foot thing. It was in the same article I read.
Quote by master
I get pooper's high after I take really big dumps....

Does that count?

lol do you really

like how would you describe it
Yeah it's a great feeling. I get the same thing after rugby training, the only thing that gets me through school. If I'm feeling angry, stressed or upset, I just train hard. Running and hitting people makes me feel good every time
Quote by geetarguy13
lol do you really

like how would you describe it

haha well I don't know. Like if you're constipated and you have to sit on the toilet for 15 minutes just pushing with all your strength. Then it finally comes out and your pulse drops and you get all sweaty and get this great feeling of accomplishment.

I'm guessing it's like having a baby.
Quote by master
haha well I don't know. Like if you're constipated and you have to sit on the toilet for 15 minutes just pushing with all your strength. Then it finally comes out and your pulse drops and you get all sweaty and get this great feeling of accomplishment.

I'm guessing it's like having a baby.

Quote by AlskiOverload
6:40 Meh, not the best

that's not too bad if you haven't been training
Quote by geetarguy13
that's not too bad if you haven't been training

Everyone had been practicing like mad, and beat my time by a little bit, and there werent any fat people around to compare myself to. Plus, I may have, or may not have taken a shortcut...