yes, he's a sick and twisted person who'll most likely spend the rest of his life in jail, but have any of you listened to any of his songs? they're actually pretty good, i'm fairly surprised. he actually had some talent, it's a real shame he let it all go to waste. i'll post the two that i liked the most.

look at your game girl
invisible tears
haven't heard them yet, until i click on those links, but i did read helter skelter written by vincent bugliosi, really interesting book
edit: but i don't think he deserves any glory, the crimes he and his "family" were horrific, and no music could over come that
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Last edited by cheeseman3001 at Jul 15, 2008,
"have you seen dewey"
"yea he is with that charles manson guy"
"His music sucks"
Gamertag: Thugzbunny6
add me and say you are from the pit
Good singing voice. Surprised how good his songs are.
It's gonna be a blue day
omg, who knew a crazy man would have such a good voice and good music???

thats really suprising
Quote by beyondthegrave
if it was up to me i would free charles manson.

NOO!!!!! I heard him sing in a jail interview... It was scary... He lost whatever he had. DONT DO IT!!
Hmmm he is talented but i just read his wiki and i really dont think i can listen to it. Stabbing a pregnant woman sixteen times while she screams "i just wanted to be a mother" kinda puts things in perspective :s.
Quote by Atreideslegend
Hmmm he is talented but i just read his wiki and i really dont think i can listen to it. Stabbing a pregnant woman sixteen times while she screams "i just wanted to be a mother" kinda puts things in perspective :s.

you have to remember that manson himself didn't kill anyone, it was his family that did all that ****. he was the one that organized it all, but he didn't murder anyone. not trying to downplay what happened, but i just felt like straightening that out.
That right there is the definition of insanity.

A person who can brutally massacre people, whilst still being cool, calm and collected and able to create cohesive and interesting art.

It's a shame his mind drove him to do what he did, he would've done great things for society if he didn't follow the path he did.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
I firmly believe that a Hip Hop/R&B artist should cover "Look At Your Game Girl...

Anyone else see it?
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.
Quote by beyondthegrave
if it was up to me i would free charles manson.

Oh yeah disregard all the people he killed he made some good records 20-30 years ago its about time for a Charles Manson reunion!

The man is where he belongs, prison.
Quote by DayTripper1967
you have to remember that manson himself didn't kill anyone, it was his family that did all that ****. he was the one that organized it all, but he didn't murder anyone. not trying to downplay what happened, but i just felt like straightening that out.

This is true, but hitler never gassed anyone either...
look at your game girl is okay

havent heard anything else worth anything
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by beyondthegrave
i wouldnt free because of his music i just dont think he should have been locked up as long as he has. he didnt kill anybody yet he was charged for murder which is bull****.

He had men do it for him, he deserved what he got. So by your logic you think that drug kingpins shouldn't be jailed because they didn't do any selling nor didn't kill anybody themselves? It is the farthest thing from bullshit. With that logic as well Hitler didn't kill any jews himself so had he been caught he should've been let free?
Quote by beyondthegrave
i wouldnt free because of his music i just dont think he should have been locked up as long as he has. he didnt kill anybody yet he was charged for murder which is bull****.

Umm, that interview was creepy enough that I dont want him out any time soon.
has anyone seen "the mind of manson"? it's an interview they showed on msnbc and based on what i saw, i definitely do NOT want him out of jail. the man is clearly out of his mind.
yeah, I saw that. There was parts of the interview I saw in that. I saw something else on a documentary channel.
Guns N' Roses did cover "Look At Your Game Girl" on The Spaghetti Incident? album. It was hidden on the end of the final song.
Look at your game girl is an awesome song
My gear:
-No Brand Classical Guitar
-Squier Stratocaster Affinity Series
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Boss GT-8
-Boss DS-1
-Roland Cube 60

FREE TACOS!!!
those songs are pretty good. ive been meaning to check out his music after i got done reading his autobiography. a pretty good read if i have to say so myself.
Quote by CT32
Guns N' Roses did cover "Look At Your Game Girl" on The Spaghetti Incident? album. It was hidden on the end of the final song.

supposedly axl was the one who really pushed for that song to be on the album, but all the other members objected.
The album is called "LIE: The Love and Terror Cult" but I can't find it anywhere.

Johnny's in the basement, mixin' up the medicine.
I'm on the pavement, thinkin' 'bout the government.
LIE is a pretty awesome album...Full of hits and misses, yes, but it's really interesting to see the little talent he had. Look at your Game is good, but Ego and Mechanical Man are pretty much masterpieces.
"They call it your 'subconscious'"...
It's good for a laugh.

EDIT:
To whoever said he should be let out, Manson committed lots and lots of crimes, violent and non-violent, in prison and out, to the point that even if he hadn't masterminded a few murders with his DANGEROUS FUCKING CULT(!!!!), he probably shouldn't have been let out of jail anyway.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Last edited by Altered_Carbon at Jul 16, 2008,
Guys Charles Manson didnt kill anyone. I just wanted to clear that up. The people that he brainwashed killed people.
I find it really interesting how the counterculture of the sixties influenced him so much. It could have been anyone who was the "Charles Manson." It could have been [Grateful Dead guitarist] Jerry Garcia. It could have been one of the guys who championed LSD, that would have been scary, he would have had a gigantic following. Manson was a normal guy, he made music like everyone in San Fran back then. I'll bet you a hundred thousand people thought up plans similar to his during those days, it was a strange time what with Vietnam and everything convalescing into a whirlwind of weirdness.

I really feel sorry for Roman Polanski though, he was tortured during the Holocaust and lost his wife, that's brutal.