So, a couple of days ago me and a few friends were bored so we took a trip over to good ol' Wal-Mart to **** around. Upon arrival, we saw a friend that works there and started to chat with him and one thing lead to another and we asked him what the number was to page the entire store on the P.A. system from one of the phones that are set up at random point around the store. It was the middle of the day and it was packed, so for about half an hour we walked around just messing around until we could find a phone with nobody around. And after almost leaving the store from a lack of success, alas, we found it. A phone attached to a beam that happened to be just at the opening of an empty aisle, and facing on the inside toward it. So, I walk up to the phone, pick it up, press "Page" then the secret number... And I proceed to shout in a low, raspy voice, "Price check! Clean up, aisle three... Rotten body land slide!" Myself and my friends then walked toward the exit, watching employees look around like "what the ****?" and customers laughing and giving confused looks to each other.

Now Pit, it is your turn to share your public lulz.
*yawn*
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Tomorrow me and some friends are going to the mall of america to take pictures of fat people in the food court, that's a fact.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
must have been funny to be there, but there could've been far better things to say
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
one time i took a **** behind a taco bell.....in full view of everyone in the drive thru and almost got arrested =]
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
i laid on the middle of this trail in the woods where people walk for fun i guess, laid down in th middle of the road and i laid a sheet over my whole body.
my sister videoed people, and this one guy walked by, and my sister started laughing, and i yelled, and he's like "is everything okay here sir? is everything okay?"

ha and today, i grabbed a plate @ this buffet and i yelled, why would you want one of THOSE plates when you could have one of THESE plates! and i started going nuts and screaming and dancing around, and this older gentleman, walks by me and says, "are you ok?"

so i guess people just think i'm sick or something.
my friend walked into a gas station and picked up a rubber chicken and started jackin' it off. and there's nothing better than having a bose speaker system cranked all the way up in a busy parking lot with through the eyes of the dead blaring through. i get some weird looks from people.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
excellent job, next time just yell Blunt Force Castration and run for the nearest exit, you'll either get security or...ehh, security.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Lol, my friends and I, went up to this new employee in walmart who didn't look like he knew what he was doing, and asked him to call our friend "Hugh Jass" to the family fun center over the intercom. He did, it was great.