Page 1 of 2
I am low on cash and I was wondering if anyone here has ever donated blood or semen. If you have, how much do they pay? And how often can you do it etc.
Gear:

Agile AL-2000
Vox ad30vt
Orange 20b bass amp
SX SPJ bass
crappy jasmine branded takamine acoustic guitar
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
lol no one will want the sperm of a pit monkey.

Haha tell that to your mom.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Tissues don't have genders.

I love you

anyway, plasma, give it to them
Quote by Dance_of_Death
i though only toilets swallowed

Highly uneducated, you are.
Can you not post if you don't have any answers to my question?
Gear:

Agile AL-2000
Vox ad30vt
Orange 20b bass amp
SX SPJ bass
crappy jasmine branded takamine acoustic guitar
TS, what country do you live in?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Tissues don't have genders.

BURRNNNNNNN

I love you man.

Not in a gay way, obviously.

>_>

<_<
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
not.. mixed.. right?

just kidding.

My uncle used to give blood all the time, i think like 50 bucks a pint, but that was when he was in college
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

lol you think you get more $ for blood? no you can get up to $600 for sperm but the catch is you have to be tall, have no diseases, a high sperm count and the most important is a bachelors degree...and whats weird is im not actually making this up i saw something on tv about it...on a show called MANswers
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
In some places you need

- To be around 5'9'' or taller
- Some sort of degree, we don't want dumb kids (I'm not joking here)
- A high enough count, because a large portion of sperm die while they're frozen.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Last edited by Td_Nights at Jul 15, 2008,
I got burned on a burn. How does that work out?

Lol You're lucky you got the original quote.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I SOOOOO badly (for like 3 years) have wanted to fill up a 2 liter bottle of coke with egg whites, bring it to the sperm bank and say, "oh, theres really no need for me to stick around, i've been saving this up for quite a while" and just leave them the bottle.

...at least i think it's funny...
Donating semen is actually a very selective process. You have to have both quantity and quality of semen, and not do drugs etc. You also have to have a normal weight, be a certain height, have a degree, and have never had any STDs. They want to ensure that your sperm is the highest quality available.

Quite frankly, I honestly doubt 99% percent of the Pit meets every single one of those criteria.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

I'd also like to add that if you do indeed meet all the criteria to donate sperm, that you can make up to 600 USD per donation.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Wow, and to think i once donated blood for free.... Never again
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
I would donate blood. Does it actually hurt at all? I've heard of people fainting

"A PINT?! That's almost an armful!"

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
^^lol, erm, its not really, well. they prick your finger first, then if you have enough iron in your blood then they drain you of the pint. it hurts a bit when it goes in, it then numbs up quite a bit before another "burning" pain when its removed. but its worth it for the drink and snacks at the end. and the feeling that you have saved someones life
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I would donate blood. Does it actually hurt at all? I've heard of people fainting

"A PINT?! That's almost an armful!"

It doesn't hurt at all... the needle is a fair bit wider than a hypodermic needle, but nothing a manly man can't handle. People fainting may be due to low oxyhaemoglobin levels, meaning sufficient oxygen doesn't get to the brain for a little while. A pint is a fair amount of blood, and can take a few days to be recovered.
Quote by Td_Nights
I'd also like to add that if you do indeed meet all the criteria to donate sperm, that you can make up to 600 USD per donation.

But that's like the top 1% of the male population that would even be in contention for making that much. You have to have top-notch sperm.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

I remembered I donated blood, and then later went to a fair, I stayed a way from teh ridesO.o, but I went to the park near by and jumped on a merry go round and thought I was about to pass out. I didn't get any money, I wasn't even aware you could be paid for it. I've been wanting to donate sperm also.
Quote by Td_Nights
In some places you need

- To be around 5'9'' or taller
- Some sort of degree, we don't want dumb kids (I'm not joking here)
- A high enough count, because a large portion of sperm die while they're frozen.

I hate being short
Quote by bigwillie
But that's like the top 1% of the male population that would even be in contention for making that much. You have to have top-notch sperm.

I'm aware of this, I wasn't saying that everyone will make that much. It's just a possibility.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Lol, you're short and therefore have inferior sperm (in the eyes of sperm donation centres)

-gets on knees-

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2