Hey,

So I'm gonna draw and/or paint on the back and/or sides of my acoustic and I was wondering if anyone had any patterns or cool ideas as to what I could put on it, maybe links to pics/stencils? (Please no EVH stripes)

Thanks!
Well that one turned out good ^^ You could try it just make sure you do something you like.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Sweet!I'll be watching this thread.Need some ideas to mod my useless acoustic too.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
To think of it, EVH stripes on an acoustic might be unique.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
I saw someone with a stencil of samuel jackson from pulp fiction on a ukulele. It was epic to say the least.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Paint a crack on it, as if it's broken, but it's actually not.
Like this joke, only paint a crack in the guitar instead:
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Last edited by asfastasdark at Jul 16, 2008,
Quote by mack attack
Hey,

So I'm gonna draw and/or paint on the back and/or sides of my acoustic and I was wondering if anyone had any patterns or cool ideas as to what I could put on it, maybe links to pics/stencils? (Please no EVH stripes)

Thanks!

I think that if you want to do this just for the sake of doing it, you should probably think it through because if it has any effect (except visual) on your guitar it will be an unwanted one.
pick ups, art work and pickguard thats about all u can mod with out destroing it

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
How can such a thin layer of paint throw off the sound? I mean, your arm resting on it would surely eff the sound up more than a thin layer of paint...
Art is Vice. You don't marry it legitimately, you rape it...
-Edgar Degas