I have Reason 3 and I am trying to duplicate the organ in John Mayer's song, "Gravity". I have been trying for about an hour but I cannot figure this out. Does anyone know what kind of organ it is? Any other tips? This is getting really frustrating.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Damnit, I read the title expecting an article explaining some crazy discovery about an organ in the human body that contributes to gravity. Quite disappointing..
Its a liver....and yes I was also expecting to hear about something similar to a float bladder in fish, but in humans.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Was I the only one contemplating the existence of a doom machine that looks like an organ, but controls gravity???
Quote by DarkEra97
Damnit, I read the title expecting an article explaining some crazy discovery about an organ in the human body that contributes to gravity. Quite disappointing..

AHAHAHA wow, that made my night...
I thought it was going to be like a gravity bong made out of an organ or some crazy ****