http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/2008/07/15/pf-6165076.html

CAMBRIDGE — Ontario Provincial Police have identified a man they believe posed as sometime Van Halen frontman David Lee Roth.

Police say David Kuntz of Cambridge identified himself as the rocker after being pulled over for speeding near Brantford on May 23.

The driver told police he was Roth and that he was suffering from an allergic reaction to peanuts, and he later went to a local hospital where he continued the charade.

The impostor also caused a stir at a pub where he convinced patrons of his star status.

But a handful of people recognized the Roth lookalike in newspaper photos and later phoned police.

Friends and former classmates say Kuntz drummed in a rock band called Majesty in the 1980s and was often mistaken for Roth.
lol. that guys last name is funny...=P
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I remember my mum and dad went out to the cinema, and when they were driving home they looked to their left and a guy in a gorilla suit was in the passenger seat of the car next to them, waving at them You should keep it just for that.

^ROFL
He was in Majesty? With John Petrucci? Awesome.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Quote by sixhundredsix
http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/2008/07/15/pf-6165076.html

CAMBRIDGE — Ontario Provincial Police have identified a man they believe posed as sometime Van Halen frontman David Lee Roth.

Police say David Kuntz of Cambridge identified himself as the rocker after being pulled over for speeding near Brantford on May 23.

The driver told police he was Roth and that he was suffering from an allergic reaction to peanuts, and he later went to a local hospital where he continued the charade.

The impostor also caused a stir at a pub where he convinced patrons of his star status.

But a handful of people recognized the Roth lookalike in newspaper photos and later phoned police.

Friends and former classmates say Kuntz drummed in a rock band called Majesty in the 1980s and was often mistaken for Roth.

He drummed in majesty? Majesty became dream theater. And their only drummer ever was mike portnoy. Idk, must be another majesty. Wierd
-Andrew H
band: syncopated groove punch
Quote by fagelamusgtr
He drummed in majesty? Majesty became dream theater. And their only drummer ever was mike portnoy. Idk, must be another majesty. Wierd

If you watched the 20th anniversery score they had to change the name to dream theater because there was already a band named Majesty...so i guess Kuntz was the drummer for that band.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I remember my mum and dad went out to the cinema, and when they were driving home they looked to their left and a guy in a gorilla suit was in the passenger seat of the car next to them, waving at them You should keep it just for that.

^ROFL
Quote by Cmann77
If you watched the 20th anniversery score they had to change the name to dream theater because there was already a band named Majesty...so i guess Kuntz was the drummer for that band.

Oh yea, forgot about that. You're right.
-Andrew H
Maybe this was the majesty that caused them to change their name to dream theater

EDIT: Beaten to it

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
So then, I didn't have sex with David Lee Roth?

Bastardo!
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by metal Lover
There's too many Kuntz.

I see what u did there.
-Andrew H