well i havent been in here in a while cuz my internet service was down. so i decided to post a topic seeing that even when i was active here i didnt have many. well my question is what the F' is a fleshlight? I think i saw that crap today and was like wtf? also is the lol wut pear still banned? is there anything else i should be careful of not posting? thanks guys
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Well I STILL CUM BLOOD
A flesh light is a plastic flashlight that has a vagina,mouth,anus,or penis on the front and you place ur junk in the hole and fap with it.
Quote by ACG
Put scotch tape on your penis and icy hot on your balls

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What the hell does that have to do with freeing whales from pirates?
Feel free to post the pear, it's "I CUM BLOOD" that'll get you banned.

Also, a fleshlight is for those of us who would like to have sex without dealing with "people."
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by Bama Jama
Well I STILL CUM BLOOD
A flesh light is a plastic flashlight that has a vagina,mouth,anus,or penis on the front and you place ur junk in the hole and fap with it.

Best explanation. Evar.

UG's HIPPIE
Quote by Munchlaxatives

Also, a fleshlight is for those of us who would like to have sex without dealing with "people."

I've seen you once and I already don't like you.
no way i had no idea what that was. man thats disgusting i know a guy that has 2 then. lol
Quote by Bama Jama
Well I STILL CUM BLOOD

Where does the semen go?
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Quote by Musical Meds
Where does the semen go?

haha

That's actually a legit question.
yeah where does it go?
Quote by ShaunDiel
I've seen you once and I already don't like you.

Why do you not like me I'm so lovable.
Quote by ACG
Put scotch tape on your penis and icy hot on your balls

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What the hell does that have to do with freeing whales from pirates?
Quote by Munchlaxatives

+1
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by Magero
Inside of it.
You have to clean it after each use.
Kinda creepy.

They should just make some sort of disposable semen catching device. (YO' MAMA!)
I dunno.
Seems a lot better then cleaning it out.

*shrugs*
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
I was on my friend's little brother's PSP and he is 13 years old and he had a fleshlight tab on his history. Now I know...
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.