Page 1 of 3
I really hope someone can explain this for me.

I was just called from my own phone number. but i have my phone right in front of me. So i answered and somebody claiming to be me from the future called. Who were on some weird voice changer.

There are either two options here

1. Someone i know really well pranked me, because they talked about building robots, and i am EXTREMELY afraid of robots

or

2. Its me

So, if someone can explain this to me, it'd be nice
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Drugs?

EDIT: Did they ask for John Conner?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Dey Took Our Jerbs!!
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Time vortex. Happens all the time. stay as far away from green men and teacup saucers as you can! if the clocks stop just let us know.

seriously though. that's freaky
congratulations
you have
1) concocted a brilliant waste of space
2) you have grown a pussy
enjoy.
Quote by leftybassdude
I really hope someone can explain this for me.

I was just called from my own phone number. but i have my phone right in front of me. So i answered and somebody claiming to be me from the future called. Who were on some weird voice changer.

There are either two options here

1. Someone i know really well pranked me, because they talked about building robots, and i am EXTREMELY afraid of robots

or

2. Its me

So, if someone can explain this to me, it'd be nice

That's kind of freakin weird.

Might be a sign of chronic masturbation.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
i got a call from a guy named matt asking me to call him back... i don't even know a matt

and off topic but WTF is MTV doing showing Spongebob?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
the number is not hidden

for example if my number was 757-587-8584

the number that comes up on my phone is 757-587-8584
Quote by nexteyenate

nah theres this thing where u acn call ppl and it shows up on the phone u call as w.e number u want my frend did some this like that to me
Quote by prunaman
congratulations
you have
1) concocted a brilliant waste of space
2) you have grown a pussy
enjoy.

Aww he has a little kitty now?
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
cellphones for the fail

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
that is odd but there's got to be some kind of machine that can maybe post fake calling #'s to cover up whoever is calling you..just a theory.
Quote by I Be Andyy
Aww he has a little kitty now?

dude what if you could grow kitties? that would be sooo badass.
Quote by Just Andrew
Drugs?

EDIT: Did they ask for John Conner?

LMFAO
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
There are sites on the internet that allow you to enter phone numbers and it will prank call that number. It's probably just one of your friends.

Although there's a good chance it is indeed a robot from the future and you have minutes of life left.
Quote by aluminum.maiden
you are a BEAST Crovox
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I think I've gained so many gay points reading the past 3 pages of this thread that if I gave another man a blowjob I'd actually lose some.
Member #23 of the official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
**** this thread is hilarious!!!

I salute Just Andrew and NewsoftheWorld. Great stuff!

On another note, I wouldn't act on it, until you see yourself in the flesh, then you know you are ****ed!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by inhatredofme
that is odd but there's got to be some kind of machine that can maybe post fake calling #'s to cover up whoever is calling you..just a theory.

if you can make someone's caller ID say "Private Name, Private Number" there's probably a feature to "Reflect" the called party's name back to them so they read their own number.
The worst part of this is im home alone right now , and my parents are out of town, i dont think ill be able to sleep
Quote by nexteyenate

Quote by XEclipseX
This.

dont forget to use the boost to get through!
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Your gonna have to lure him into a refinery, and trick him into the pool of molten metal. before that happens, make sure you get heavily armed. With weapons. BIG WEAPONS!
It's your answering machine. You lose
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by garden of grey
Don't worry, he just wants to watch his HDTV.

But seriously, you're a schitzo

haha, I think i'm the only one who has gotten the HDTV reference--goddamn T-1000s
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by prunaman
dude what if you could grow kitties? that would be sooo badass.

YOU CAN!! all you need is a seamen and a mommy kitty
Steal an army national guard truck, steal the M-60 in the back, set up some booby traps in the forest.....wait dammit! wrong movie.......lol
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
i met my future self one time, he was selling cigarettes to kids in the park
You are now blinking manually
Quote by leftybassdude
The worst part of this is im home alone right now , and my parents are out of town, i dont think ill be able to sleep

I wouldn't be able to sleep either if I was trippin' on X, Shrooms, Acid, or LSD.... ect...

It's all good, we've all been there.

Just lay down and say, "There's no place like this present time. There's no place like this present time.".... over and over.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Are you failing history? Anyone.....anyone....or do you need two huge asses to build you a robot to beat the future robot...anyone...
In the Valley of Vung
Sounds Brrewtalzzlulzz
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
seriously though,

this is the most amazing prank ive ever heard of,

the only one ive ever heard in comparison, was a friend of mine, who called my ex girlfriend (current at the time), and said he was from the big brothers and big sisters foundation, and asked when she would like her small black boy delivered to her house,

when she said she didnt want a black boy, he proceeded to slander her as a racist and evil person,

hmm.. is there a prank phone call thread anyone? if not, we definitely need one
Turquoise Team Beasts!
Page 1 of 3