Was "In the Realms of the Unreal" ever published? Like, all 15,000 pages of it? I think it would be really interesting to read but I'm not finding any results on google, I know this is probably the wrong group of people to ask but any help would be sweet
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
lol wut
http://www.amazon.com/Henry-Darger-John-M-MacGregor/dp/0929445155 i found this, not sure if its what your looking for

Edit: nvm. From Wiki
Henry Darger, The Story of the Vivian Girls (Full title: The Story of the Vivian Girls, in What is known as the Realms of the Unreal, of the Glandeco-Angelinnian War Storm, Caused by the Child Slave Rebellion) Illustrated fantasy novel manuscript typed single-spaced with 15,145 pages in 10 volumes. Discovered after Darger's death, the manuscript has never been published. The total number of words has been estimated; some believe this might be the longest novel ever written.[2] 15,145 pages at 600 words per page (typical for old typewriters set to single spaced lines) would result in over 9 million words.
You are now blinking manually
Last edited by Keyphur at Jul 16, 2008,
thanks keyphur, didnt think to check there
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves