Quote by Johnny_truant
Whats the best prank phone call u have gotten?
From your mom, but it was actually a booty call and the prank was on you.
*Picks up phone*

Me: Hello?

Guy: ****!!!

*Hangs up phone*

*cries*
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
I don't get prank calls, I just make them.

Made one guy think he was being sued. Made another guy think his car was going to be re-possessed. Those 2 were my favorite moments.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
this one time my friend called a bunch of telemarketers
and then it said that they were processing the phone for a federal crime of harrassing
RAINBOW

I'm so punk that I hate punk
hmm well i once got this one phone call about a scholorship and school information they said they would mail em to me it seemed legit until they asked for my ss#. i got back at them by saying hold a moment. had em waiting a long time then finally answered and hung up.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
It's weird that you made this thread because like 2 minutes ago, around 2:30 in the morning my Phone rang, I ran out to answer it and my mom already had it, she said it was for me and passed me the phone, I answered it and someone in like the highest pitch voiced I've ever heard said something along the lines of " Hey Shaun! it's Billy, remember me, we used to play Xbox, you had me on your friends list" Needless to say I hung up. But as soon as I got back to the Pit this thread was at the top, so yeah, that's my story for tonight.
Last edited by ShaunDiel at Jul 16, 2008,
One that i have gotten?
My buddy calls me pretending to be a cop and starts asking me about this one incident that i was a part off (so was this buddy of mine by the way) and starts asking me all these detailed questions. First of all i think, "oh sh!t im screwed!" then "How does the police know all of this!" then "wait a minute.. why are we doing this over the phone and not in person?" and then i kind of figured out it was my friend.

Scared the crap out of me!
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
i called a guy and when he picked up i farted really loud into the phone then hung up
A telemarketer called me and I made it sound like he called an international terrorist group.... lulz ensued hahahahahaha
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
(In Asian Accent)Hello, is Mr. Wing there? Oh, is Mr. Wong there? Sorry I must have Wing the Wong number!!

For some reason this one doesn't work as well on Mr. Wing/Mr. Wong
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by burrit0
From your mom, but it was actually a booty call and the prank was on you.

I love how in the Pit, the usual first reply to a thread is a "your mom" joke :P

Someone tried to prank call me recently. She left a voicemail from "Trixy" (ficticious girl I've never met) saying how she hopes she remembers me and how she's in love with me, but ended with her telling me that she was my long lost twin.

Me and my friend Josh however prank called Johs's dad at his own house from the basement using an infamous Hank Hill soundboard. The conversation went like so:

Dad: Hello?
Hank Hill: Is that you?
Dad: Ummm....yeah?
Hank Hill: Who the hell is that?
Dad: This is James! Who is this?!
Hank Hill:....Where's the hardware department?
*dialtone*

Then we heard him complaining about it upstairs to his wife.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
A little while ago I called my friend and used a voice masking machine and a little tool that allows me to change the number Im calling from to what ever I want (I changed it to his number ) any ways I called and said it was him the future now hes all freaked out....
Quote by Ibanez69
A little while ago I called my friend and used a voice masking machine and a little tool that allows me to change the number Im calling from to what ever I want (I changed it to his number ) any ways I called and said it was him the future now hes all freaked out....

EPIC LOL............hahahahhahahhahahahahahahaha
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Ibanez69

ummmm...you didn't happen to talk about robots did ya!?

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24
hahahahahahha
Quote by Hakanku
Quote by sloppyjoe24

ummmm...you didn't happen to talk about robots did ya!?

ahhh yeah got mehh
Ibanez are you serious??? Cause that was officially bad ass!!!!!
Quote by Hakanku
Quote by Ibanez69

thats sick how do you do that (the number changing)??
me and ny friends used to prank call the kids help line thing and stage a brutal beating with my friends as parents and me as the child i always wanted them to stage a molestation to but that never happened
Quote by Solteris
Please inform a dumb foreigner as to which type of football the AFL is, american football or soccer?

!WEST AUSTRALIAN MUSICIANS!
Quote by Ibanez69

Oh great Ibanez......Teach me your ways!!!
*awe fills the room* lol
Quote by Hakanku
I feel bad now I never really did that

I JUST WANTED TO HAVE A PLACE IN THIS PLACE WE ALL CALL THE INTERNET
I must hand it to his friend who actually pulled this off tho

If anyone remebers the thread about the guy who was spying on the people in the ally way inbetween his appartments or what ever, than the other user made the thread(it was an obvious joke if you read the other thread, but it fooled alot of users) about going to the same ally way to get away from the world or what ever and thought they were being stalked by the other user..

that pretty much was I was going for in my original post

haha sorry guys
woulda made for an epic story tho
Quote by Ibanez69
I feel bad now I never really did that

I JUST WANTED TO HAVE A PLACE IN THIS PLACE WE ALL CALL THE INTERNET
I must hand it to his friend who actually pulled this off tho

If anyone remebers the thread about the guy who was spying on the people in the ally way inbetween his appartments or what ever, than the other user made the thread about going to the same ally way to get away from the world or what ever..

that pretty much was I was going for in my original post

haha sorry guys
woulda made for an epic story tho

yeah, i figured. but epic try though.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24
Dammit

*starts sobbing*

But you were my hero???
Quote by Hakanku
Guy: Hello, I'd like to take an order of 'Shut The **** Up!"

Me: Hello sir, but did you know you have just prank called the Pentagon? (With a professional tone.)

Guy: *Hangs Up*

Guess the reference.

That really happened, though.
epicness hahaha
Quote by Hakanku
Quote by aig91
I don't get prank calls, I just make them.

Made one guy think he was being sued. Made another guy think his car was going to be re-possessed. Those 2 were my favorite moments.
i'm intrigued. the sweetest girl on UG has a naughty side?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
i'm intrigued. the sweetest girl on UG has a naughty side?

Of course not! Why would I have a naughty side?

>_>

<_<

>_>

tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
i made a good one, made my friend feel like **** though.

we called a random number from the phone book, some lady picks up.

Her: hello
My friend: is (the guy) there
Her:he cant come to the phone right now
My friend: oh, well i was told that if i call this number that i would get sexual favors from him
Her:well he wont be doin much of anything, he's had a stroke.
CLICK!

later we did the same thing to my grandpa, he got pretty pissed!
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Lol........

That sucks for your friend....if that happened to me i would be depressed for a while
Quote by Hakanku