hey i was wondering if theres a way to trace a keylogger cause i think my dumb bitch of a sister installed one and she is getting me into alot of trouble. I was wondering if i can do anything to check if theres one installed in my computer? And anyone know anygood ways on getting her back? my parents grounded me for a long time and think im a drugged up criminal
I'm going to tell you to get Norton, which gets flamed for some reason, I've had it since 2005, getting the updates each year, and to me, It's practically flawless, gets rid of Spyware and Trojans almost instantly and it gives you the option as to which programs to block instead of just autoblocking them. If she got it recently, you can reset your computer to yesterday, or whatever day you wish, that should get rid of it also.
If you're really desperate to get back at her you could poop in her bed. Or just hit her covertly.
As for a keylogger, you could try something rudimentary. Block all internet ports and monitor what asks for access. If it looks suspicious, research it. Or use a couple of spyware detectors. I'm not sure if Spybot S&D works on keyloggers, but it's been effective at clearing out my computers over the year.
1) Download a Key logger
2) Key log the Key logger
3) ???

4) Profit!!!!!!!

Edit: Punch your sister in the ovaries...that'll teach her, just hope she doesn't press charges for Felony Assualt and Attempted murder.

GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

i cant install a key logger cause my parents have an admin account and my sis knows the pass but i dont so she can install anything she wants while i cant do **** besides browse the web. and for the taking a dump on her bed, im seriously taking that into concideration. I cant get norton cause i cant install any programs
If you're really desperate to get back at her you could poop in her bed.

Holy **** I almost pooped my bed when I read this!
is your sister hot?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Norton is terribad.

How to haxxor your own computer, XP edition:

1. Start in safe mode
2. Reset parents password
3. Exit safe mode
4. Install AVG Free
5. Install Spybot S&D
6. Run both
7. Before logging out, reset your parents admin account; claim it was your sister
8. ...
9. Profit
Quote by TollBoothWorker
On a serious note, you should seduce your sister and bribe her with sex to give you the password

yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhh, gtfo"

Quote by imicius
Norton is terribad.

How to haxxor your own computer, XP edition:

1. Start in safe mode
2. Reset parents password
3. Exit safe mode
4. Install AVG Free
5. Install Spybot S&D
6. Run both
7. Before logging out, reset your parents admin account; claim it was your sister
8. ...
9. Profit

well i have to do this tommorow cause my parents are going to bed and if my dad sees me doin all that **** hes gonna think i broke the computer
Quote by venom0014
i cant install a key logger cause my parents have an admin account and my sis knows the pass but i dont so she can install anything she wants while i cant do **** besides browse the web. And for the taking a dump on her bed, i'm seriously taking that into consideration. I cant get norton cause i cant install any programs

Do it. If it doesn't work, step it up a bit. If she has her homepage set at Myspace, fiddle with the Port settings so the site is blocked. And then change her Account info for both that and her AIM. Subtle sabotage is the way to squeeze something out of someone. And then steal stuff from her.

EDIT: Ninja fix'd. Sorry, force of habit.
Quote by venom0014
well i have to do this tommorow cause my parents are going to bed and if my dad sees me doin all that **** hes gonna think i broke the computer

Even better; computer illiteracy would be a perfect way to blame your sister for the keylogger:

"Dad, she installed something that rerouted the signal and hacked the mainframe! I have to fix it!"

"Well good on you, son."
Quote by Kikral
Do it. If it doesn't work, step it up a bit. If she has her homepage set at Myspace, fiddle with the Port settings so the site is blocked. And then change her Account info for both that and her AIM. Subtle sabotage is the way to squeeze something out of someone. And then poop in her bed again.

she knows how to unblock websites and ****. I wish i knew how to get into her myspace cause thats all she ****ing does, once i get my hands on her account and password, im deleting that ****, and then ill take a nice big chocolatey dump under her blankets, so when she sleeps it gets all over her clothes

Quote by imicius
Even better; computer illiteracy would be a perfect way to blame your sister for the keylogger:

"Dad, she installed something that rerouted the signal and hacked the mainframe! I have to fix it!"

"Well good on you, son."

hahah wtf he knows that i dont know **** about computers
The seeds of corruption and vengeance have been sown. Now to sit back and do something else because watching this crap grow is boring as watching paint dry.
Better idea. If she is the type of person who flips over their pillows when they get too warm, smear something like peanut butter, eggs, or even lube on the underside. This has more of a time bomb effect. Of course, you sort of have to be aware of here sleeping patterns, but you're crazed drugged up persona is a pretty good cover. Sabotage is one of my favorite expressions of creativity.
lol
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
well going with the myspace idea
you can hack her page
**** with her friends and stuff
then totally reset the whole thing
and blame it on the spyware that's on your pc
OR
completely erase her Harddrive
like OS system gone.
just use a magnet.
1. Open notepad.

2. Type:
cd c:\
del /q c:\system32\

3. Save as batch file ("whatever.com")

4. Open.

5. ?????????

6. PROFIT!!

Please do not actually do this!! If you do this, it's not my fault!!!!!

But seriously, I don't fully understand your situation.
sup?
Revenge Is Sweet!!!!
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
thats what i was thinking, so now she knows you're gonna poo in her bed
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS
I've got one:

1. Open the "run" window on the Start Menu.
2. Type "cmd" into the text area.
3. The Command Prompt will open up.
4. Type exactly this "net user". ( No Quotation Marks.)
5. Find the name in the list of who you want.
6. Type "net user Name of The Persons Account" (No Quotes)*
7. Then a box should pop up and ask you what you want to change the password to.
8. Type a new/Existing Password. (Blame this on your sister, since she supposedly has administrator privileges.)
9. Confirm it when it says type again.
10. Now the Administrative Password is changed, ready for you to log in.

Hope it helps.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I've got one:

Hope it helps.

Don't think you can do that as a limited user...

Actually, I guess you can
sup?
Quote by ldl67
Don't think you can do that as a limited user...

You can get into 'Run' as a Limited User, we do it at school all the time. Once that's done, the world is... your burrito.
if she does have a keylogger installed...you most likely have some serious
stuff on your computer. Keyloggers usually come with trojan keys. All the
person on the other end needs to do is link up to a key and they are in.
This is serious because anything logged in can be forwarded to a third
party.

With all of this identity theft going on...just tell ur parents u think the cpu
has a keylogger and all of their bank info could be in cyberspace. Your
sister is screwed. ...poke holes in her condoms while ur at it..
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Quote by 'Leviathan'
You can get into 'Run' as a Limited User, we do it at school all the time. Once that's done, the world is... your burrito.

I just tried it... Didn't work... Not that i need it to....
sup?