What does everyone think of this guitar?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-EM2-CustomFX-with-Floyd-Rose-Tremolo-Electric-Guitar?sku=515613

Personally, I think it looks awesome, but we all know that looks arent everything. Has anyone played one of these before? I'm looking into getting a new guitar and this has most of the features I want and is a very good price.
personally i hate epiphone, dont really like the design on that guitar but my opinions, now...i have played the guitar before and its alright nothing special though, i say pretty much a standard guitar, but its what you want and i definently say go play it first no matter what
Quote by syyz1
I'm on my period, wearing no sort of protection, naked on a white chair

Quote by *Juno*
I put my balls inside the sound hole and strummed myself to ectasy

Quote by °☻°
I like it hairy, that way i can play welcome to the jungle while i have sex!
Quote by vengeance_elite
personally i hate epiphone, dont really like the design on that guitar but my opinions, now...i have played the guitar before and its alright nothing special though, i say pretty much a standard guitar, but its what you want and i definently say go play it first no matter what

Ok don't listen to this guy he has no idea.
This is actually a really great guitar, I wasn't sure about the pickups, but they sounded pretty damn good to be honest, plus it's got an OFR.
HI
Yeah, they're pretty damn nice. They're basically a mid-point between the cheaper Kramer guitars and the top USA Series Kramer guitars (of course, Kramer being another brand owned and run by Gibson, like Epiphone is).

The problem is, as always, Epiphone's quality control. I've played one, and it happened to be good, but that doesn't mean they'll all be flawless. Chances are a lot of them are going to be just as bad as some other Epis are. Still, the one I played was easily better than any other super-Strat Ibanez/ESP/Jackson/etc of the same price range, and a real FR bridge is a rarity at this price.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
ugly as sin.
but the epiphone prophecy's are actually freaking sweet guitars for the money.