Hey guys new song up here. On my profile Title Clap your hands
*for the technically curious*

I used my rockman soloist here on the EDGE setting in mono and chorus mode. I used a strat set to the middle pickup configuration. Mixcraft3. I used alot of reverb and Compression on the dirty guitars, with a touch of chorus and some EQing. The clean guitar was also strat set to the middle/neck pickup configurtation. for the lead guitar I used the soloist on the DIST setting in mono mode with some EQing and almost no reverb
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Jul 16, 2008,
The intro was pretty good, I like the tune, but the drums sounded a little weird because they were really loud but then toned down on volume. I liked the part at 2:03 and the solo that followed. At 3:47 when you let the guitar ring, you should've had the drums hit the cymbals, it sounds too empty. Other than that I don't think there are any other errors that I could spot, great song!

Mine
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909717
Quote by Enertia
The intro was pretty good, I like the tune, but the drums sounded a little weird because they were really loud but then toned down on volume. I liked the part at 2:03 and the solo that followed. At 3:47 when you let the guitar ring, you should've had the drums hit the cymbals, it sounds too empty. Other than that I don't think there are any other errors that I could spot, great song!

Mine
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909717

can't really do much about the drums and cymbals they're a midi thing and it's hard ro program for me.
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
thanks I really wish I could get some drum mics though
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
great groove sound you've got going on "clap your hands." it sounds like the song would go great in the background of a movie. like with slo-mo walking or something badass. i wanna hear someone jump on bass SO BADLY though!!!!
Guy Stabs

-like a snail along a straight razor, dividing itself through motion
M E S H U G G A H
Quote by kasso99
great groove sound you've got going on "clap your hands." it sounds like the song would go great in the background of a movie. like with slo-mo walking or something badass. i wanna hear someone jump on bass SO BADLY though!!!!

yeah it would be great with a groovy bassline
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Hey, that was pretty badass! Apart from a couple of minor mistakes here and there, it was really good! I especially like your clean tone on the main riff... it has kind of a distinctive sound to it!
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by Joey Radical
Hey, that was pretty badass! Apart from a couple of minor mistakes here and there, it was really good! I especially like your clean tone on the main riff... it has kind of a distinctive sound to it!

thats what a rockman and strat will do for yah lol
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era