Omg, this is funny. So in the slums of this town I live in theres this really racist white family. So I guess tonight this mexican family finally had enough of it and they both are outside their house screamin at each other. Cept ones screamin in spanish and the other is screamin in white trash. Now one brought his pitbull out on a leash and its barkin and the redneck just brought out his dog. So now its barkin and screamin and this crazy guy who lives on the sidewalk is laughin hysterically at them. I parked my chair next to the window to watch. Thoughts?
Join in on the fun and start yelling as well.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Thescottsman
I actually made some pizza rolls and im watchin it with my neighbor

Pizza Rolls = Win.

man sounds exactly like my neighborhood
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Predator
1961 Acoustic Kay
Classical Rhapsody
Zakk Wylde Crybaby Wah Pedal
Boss SD-1
what you need to do is get a big ass group of people, lawn chairs for those people and get half ogf them to hold up signs that say: white power and the other half to say mexico for ever. then when the other guys are fighting you get your group to act like there at a football game (i.e cheering for one team and wearing the teams colours on your face)and then you get the mexican cheering squad and the white squad to pretend to fight
Dude i seriously do not know wtf is goin on. They both got their ghetto ass trucks and are revin them hella loud cussin at each other. Crazy guy got up and left
I highly doubt that you live in slums

Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Quote by Thescottsman
Omg, this is funny. So in the slums of this town I live in theres this really racist white family. So I guess tonight this mexican family finally had enough of it and they both are outside their house screamin at each other. Cept ones screamin in spanish and the other is screamin in white trash. Now one brought his pitbull out on a leash and its barkin and the redneck just brought out his dog. So now its barkin and screamin and this crazy guy who lives on the sidewalk is laughin hysterically at them. I parked my chair next to the window to watch. Thoughts?

^^
dang where do you live i wanna come watch.

chuck them a piece of pizza and make them fight about it.

SOAD rules btw XD
Quote by Nelsean
Join in on the fun and start yelling as well.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Videotape

Youtube

Win

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Sounds like fun for the whole family!
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Yeah you need to videotape it for the lulz
My gear:
-No Brand Classical Guitar
-Squier Stratocaster Affinity Series
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Boss GT-8
-Boss DS-1
-Roland Cube 60

FREE TACOS!!!
Quote by Thescottsman

So you live in a trailer park? My condolences...but seriously, that's quite funny.

Keep on pizza rolling!
Quote by st.stephen
So you live in a trailer park? My condolences...but seriously, that's quite funny.

Keep on pizza rolling!

projects, but same living conditions lol