ON my profile It's up to you is it's title

I used my LP for most of this song also.

The solo on this used NO EQ it was competley flat. the rythym guitar used a fair amount of EQ and chorus. the Clean acoustic was again my ovation through the soloists clean/chorus mode. I really like the way the solo turned out on this one though.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
The intro got a little repetetive for me, but I like how it kicked into the drums finally. I dunno if you were going for it or not, but I got a real 80s rock type of feel from this one. Nice solo with the harmonizing, and I think the solos tone fits perfectly with the song. That will be an awesome song once there are vocals to go with it!! 9/10
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by stinger12345
The intro got a little repetetive for me, but I like how it kicked into the drums finally. I dunno if you were going for it or not, but I got a real 80s rock type of feel from this one. Nice solo with the harmonizing, and I think the solos tone fits perfectly with the song. That will be an awesome song once there are vocals to go with it!! 9/10

Yeah the intro was just messing around I was like hmm this is kinda fun lol.

I was kinda going for a 70/80s kinda sound I was trying mix the melody of and harmonizing of Boston with the brute force of lets say AC/DC or something like it. I have lyrics just no one to sing them lol hopefully one of these days I'll get a friend to do some for me.
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I've got pretty much the same to say, actually. The beginning was a little on the slow and repetetive side. The solo though was really good. Really good. It fit the song perfectly. And then after the solo the song had that nice quiet bridge and then kicked back into the sorta chorus again real nice. Give that thing some vocals!

c4c?
...in the sig
commmented
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era