so ive been playing guitar for a few years and ive always been an ear player so i have no experience in scales, keys, technique or anything. and recently ive been playing with more experienced people who might ask me to play a lick over a minor and i feel like a retard cause i have no clue what there talking about.

so im asking for everyone hear to post links to print outs that i can read and apply to my playing

including

-scales
-keys
- everything possible

and dont be scared to post to much cause i want my playing to be the best it can be

* i cant seem to find anything good on my own and im not sure what i need to know
but id like to be able to improvise solos and blues pretty well

* honestly i know hardly anything about music theory so everything is aprreciated
Check out the theory sticky at the top of this page

Also check out musictheory.net
As I posted in your original thread, start with the major and (natural) minor scales. The major scale is the basis of all other scales, so it's crucial. Also check out the pentatonic major and minor scales.
^I second such a wonderous suggestion from such a wonderous gentlemen on this wonderous forum.

Might I also suggest the smashing article: http://ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/for_beginners/learning_music_theory_the_beginning.html .
Also, if you can get your gloved gentlemen hands on it, the first 50 pages of Mark Levines jazz book and every page of "Dummies guide to music theory" and "Complete idiots guide to musical theory" are also smashing.
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Quote by Impress93
so ive been playing guitar for a few years and ive always been an ear player so i have no experience in scales, keys, technique or anything. and recently ive been playing with more experienced people who might ask me to play a lick over a minor and i feel like a retard cause i have no clue what there talking about.

so im asking for everyone hear to post links to print outs that i can read and apply to my playing

including

-scales
-keys
- everything possible

and dont be scared to post to much cause i want my playing to be the best it can be

* i cant seem to find anything good on my own and im not sure what i need to know
but id like to be able to improvise solos and blues pretty well

* honestly i know hardly anything about music theory so everything is aprreciated

try studying with a teacher.
shred is gaudy music