Ahoy pit monkeys, I have a question to ask.
My older brother has always been a douche bag to me my entire life, even though he's a tad shorter than me, he has a tempermental problem that my parents just don't see, but he always lashes out at me and other people when he can't take a joke (although he's always insulting people, it's as if he can't take his own for some reason) and just as of about 10 minutes ago, he came into my room telling me to turn off my music because some other people in my house have to sleep at night.
I totally agree with this, but I thought he was still up playing Halo or fapping or what not, because he didn't tell me he was going to bed (which he has been doing lots as to last time he did what he did tonight, I fish hooked him in the mouth and kicked him in the face) so I assumed that he was still awake, having no purpose to put headphones on at night as I always do, seeing as I thought he was still awake.
So What he did, was he came into my room and said that he would Break my computer (threatening, I know) and I just told him to leave my room, because his threats are useless, and the sooner he could leave, would mean the sooner I'd put headphones on and he could **** off. Then he said he wouldn't pay for it, and I said that certain things like the law would make him, and then he stated "Then I'll kick your ass, Real hard."
This proceeded by me telling him to gtfo and piss off, which he did.
So What should I do to Really get the idea across to my thick douche bag brother so he can just **** off?
Kill them.

Thats what I did to my imaginary siblings when they got annoying.

god i hate being an only child
You could just say "sorry, I didn't realise you were asleep" and save yourself and your brother a lot of hassle. Your brother doesn't need to vacate the room in order for you to get your headphones- seeing this would probably calm him down and leave anyway.

I know what it's like having a bratty younger brother, but I also understand that it is NEVER a one way thing- I'd bet my brother's left testicle that you were being an ass to him as well.
As true as this is, the only asshole thing that I did in this case was mistakin that he was asleep. And seeing as I've said sorry so many times now, and he's never acknowledged any of them, I've pretty much given up on it.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You could just say "sorry, I didn't realise you were asleep" and save yourself and your brother a lot of hassle. Your brother doesn't need to vacate the room in order for you to get your headphones- seeing this would probably calm him down and leave anyway.

I know what it's like having a bratty younger brother, but I also understand that it is NEVER a one way thing- I'd bet my brother's left testicle that you were being an ass to him as well.

So true. I'm the eldest in the family, and whenever one of my younger siblings does something wrong, and I punish them in the appropriate way (Not by hitting, I resort to that when they get REALLY cheeky towards me), it is always 'my fault'. I'd be fine with them accepting it, but instead they have to argue and insult me for fulfilling my brotherly duties.
Which was my exact notation, he came in and started saying that other people have to sleep, so I said I know, ok, and went to put my headphones on before he started to do the "threats".
Quote by Castlebravo

NO.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
So true. I'm the eldest in the family, and whenever one of my younger siblings does something wrong, and I punish them in the appropriate way (Not by hitting, I resort to that when they get REALLY cheeky towards me), it is always 'my fault'. I'd be fine with them accepting it, but instead they have to argue and insult me for fulfilling my brotherly duties.

Hitting my brother I would never do.

Put him in a figure four leglock, however... I also find pressure points much more fun to do, but only if he has been an absolute dick. He isn't a pain often, and he knows his boundaries (although he can be dead cheeky, which he probably got from me), but sometimes he needs keeping in check.

But whenever I go back home (few times a year tops) he just tries showing off to me all the time.

Quote by bowen
Which was my exact notation, he came in and started saying that other people have to sleep, so I said I know, ok, and went to put my headphones on before he started to do the "threats".

Then ignore him.
Man, I remember when my younger brother and I used to fight constantly. He would insult me, then as soon as I said something to him he'd get pissed off and throw a tantrum. He couldn't take a joke at all.

Then our family split up. I'm lucky to see him for a few hours on weekends. We get along great always now.

Be glad you still get to live with your brother. I know you're probably saying that you wish you didn't live with him, but trust me, once you're away from him, you'll miss the annoying bastard.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Man, I remember when my younger brother and I used to fight constantly. He would insult me, then as soon as I said something to him he'd get pissed off and throw a tantrum. He couldn't take a joke at all.

Then our family split up. I'm lucky to see him for a few hours on weekends. We get along great always now.

Be glad you still get to live with your brother. I know you're probably saying that you wish you didn't live with him, but trust me, once you're away from him, you'll miss the annoying bastard.

Only too true. I miss my siblings like f*ck sometimes.
kick his ass.

on a more serious note, try acting indignant that he cant be nice about it..

i.e "dude if you want me to put my headphones on all you gotta do is ask me when you go to bed... if you're a wanker about it again i'll deliberately wake you up when I go to bed."
Last edited by vicious_fishes at Jul 16, 2008,
Does he have a twin brother or sister? Is he the younger of the two? If so, tell him that the second twin is always an accident, and that your parents only meant to have one kid (the older one). That'll get 'em good.

But whenever my brother or sister are pissing me off I either insult them the rest of the day (calling them useless piles of shit) or I beat the shit out of them (not my sister, though).
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Yeah, I've think I've got an idea. He's always much more cheeky around me when my parents are around, so I'm gonna bring out my computer at the dinner table, put it on the table and say if he wants to break it, go right ahead. Then if he does, whatever, my parents are very controlling over his life (seeing as he's a poor student and doesn't have much of a future) so if he does break it, I'll get another computer, which Really won't bother me. So Then after I see his reaction I'll say "If you think threats scare me still and are gonna work, next time I'd appreciate it if you could just say headphones please and then we can both get along."
Tell him to stay out of your room, and you'll stay out of his.
If that doesnt work (and it wont) then challenge him to halo, and if you beat him, he has to stop being a dick. Theres your answer. Challenge him to a duel.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by bowen
Yeah, I've think I've got an idea. He's always much more cheeky around me when my parents are around, so I'm gonna bring out my computer at the dinner table, put it on the table and say if he wants to break it, go right ahead. Then if he does, whatever, my parents are very controlling over his life (seeing as he's a poor student and doesn't have much of a future) so if he does break it, I'll get another computer, which Really won't bother me. So Then after I see his reaction I'll say "If you think threats scare me still and are gonna work, next time I'd appreciate it if you could just say headphones please and then we can both get along."

sounds like you're both huge douches.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Fish hooked him and kicked him in the face Classic.

Yea, my brothers a grumpy arsehole. Hate to say it, but I know how to piss him off and I do it. For teh lulz. I'm a horrible brother. But he gets christmas presents from me, I don't get from him >.>

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Castlebravo
Kill them.

Thats what I did to my imaginary siblings when they got annoying.

I love being an only child
I suppose I'll just try to ignore him and hopefully if I do the best to stop ****ing with him, then he'll do the same, only one more year until he gets to either pay $600 a month for rent and no food, or he gtfo, so I think I'll survive. Thanks, close 'er up mods.
What is it with people and there sibling rivalries?
Me and my brother never fight, and yeah.
I baby him a bit much though.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by blackthought
Kick his ass. If I had a brother, we'd beat the hell out of each other constantly...but all I have is two sisters...

No one's saying you can't beat up your sister