So I ordered a Blackstar DISTX last week. But about an hour after placing the order I realized I wanted to add something to it, so I called their 1-800 to cancel it. It was good, they told me it was canceled. So I placed another order for the DISTX plus some other goodies. A few days ago, the 2nd order was shipped and it should be here tomorrow. But I just found out my paypal account got charged for BOTH orders, even though only 1 went through. As a result, my WaMu account was overdrafted, and they charged me an additional $33. So currently my account holds $-194. First thing when I wake up tomorrow I'm gonna give those idiots a piece of my mind, and tell them to refund me for the canceled order AND to pay for the overdraft charge. Hopefully they do. They better....i'm pissed.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by stinger12345
So I ordered a Blackstar DISTX last week. But about an hour after placing the order I realized I wanted to add something to it, so I called their 1-800 to cancel it. It was good, they told me it was canceled. So I placed another order for the DISTX plus some other goodies. A few days ago, the 2nd order was shipped and it should be here tomorrow. But I just found out my paypal account got charged for BOTH orders, even though only 1 went through. As a result, my WaMu account was overdrafted, and they charged me an additional $33. So currently my account holds $-194. First thing when I wake up tomorrow I'm gonna give those idiots a piece of my mind, and tell them to refund me for the canceled order AND to pay for the overdraft charge. Hopefully they do. They better....i'm pissed.

They wont, guarantee you
Huh I did almost the exact same thing once and it sorted out without me doing anything.
That totally sucks though man, maybe next time wait in between orders just to make sure the stupid people don't get confused.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
They'll refund the price of the order, but the overdraft fee is going to be a no go. :/
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Your bank will usually let you off with overdraft charges if you ask them nicely and it's the first time. I'd talk to them before talking to MF.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
The same thing happened to me with gak.co.uk when i ordered some bits of equipment. They were happy to refund the money for order as long as i sent it all back (at my cost!), but they wouldn't refund the bank charge they caused apparently because their ordering system is automatic and has no human interaction.

After many heated phone calls they refunded me for the items and paid for the p&p to send it back. They still refused to pay back the £30 charge though.

I will never deal with them again as they take no ownership for their mistakes what so ever!
It takes a while for the money to be refunded into the paypal account they'll do it automatically it just needs to be cleared first, as for the overdraft charges thats your problem really,
Quote by stinger12345

I overdraft all the time and I have been screwed over like that by some company ( I forget) but they did not cover it. They did not even look at it.
sorry
You cant do much in this situation other than get mad over that overdraft fees. GC will just return the payment appears on their orders.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Have MF refund you order costs and have them send you a letter confirming thier mistake. Give this to your bank explaining and they may waive your overdraft fee
Its just the way these big companies are. Ive ordered stuff that when I called it was in stock to get an email later that says its back ordered and we will send it when we get good and ready, but we will go ahead and deduct the money from your account. Or the guitar I ordered that somehow they got the idea I wanted 2. And the time I tried to return a LP case that didnt fit LPs and they said would send the return form still waiting on that one. But I use a debit card which they cant overdraw it just declines the payment if they try to charge 2 guitars etc.
They're not (directly) responsible for what your bank charges you.. you can't expect them to pay your overdraft fees.
Ya WaMu said they would refund it once I prove it was a mistake aka get the money back from MF
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I had the same thing happen to me. They charged my bank account 2 days after I canceled the order. I ended up over drafting my bank account. I had to suck it up and pay the over drafting fee. Musiciansfriend put me through a giant hassle over it and I couldn't get them to pay it.
I think most banks are pretty good about handling situations like that as long as it doesn't happen often.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It