Ill be ordering a few pedals soon, and i still havent decided on delay. Im not sure if it makes a difference, but its gonna be used ona 6505+, so almost all metal. My price range is up to around $150. A ton of options and delay effects arnt a huge deal to me, I just want somethin that sounds not too digital and generic sounding. Thoughts?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Do you really want an analog delay? Because digital and analog delays are pretty different when it comes to sound and I prefer digitals. You sound like you havent heard an analog delay before. No offense and correct me if im wrong. But, I have heard that the carbon copy is now one the most preferred analog delay now. Another option is ehx memory man
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

with your price range, boss compact pedals i'd say.
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
I agree with mothership
the boss DD-3 is great
it has a great sound
I got mine pretty cheep
dd-3 for sound quality

dd-7 for all the features and good sound
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
is this newer metal you're playing? and you're sure you want analog?

for the money, i have to say theres nothing better than the ibanez de-7, which can be found for about $45 on ebay. play one before you rule it out.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Delay for metal? Ridiculous. It takes whatever sound comes in and repeats it. Doesn't give a shat what sound that is.

And +1 to the guy above me.
These go to eleven...
how bout the T-rex replica? i've been meaning to try it out, but i dont know how well it would take distortion

EDIT: sorry, not trying to highjack your thread
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
The Boss DD-5 I'm selling would be perfect for you IMHO. If your interested shoot me a PM.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.