Im thinking of going from Ernie Ball Super Slinkies to Skinny Top Heavy Bottoms. I was wondering if i would have to make a lot of changes like truss rod adjustment and trem adjustment etc..
i changed some .09 gauge d'adarrio's to some .10 - .52 and i didnt have to do a thing. Such a good choice man.
DO IT!
The added tension from the heavier gauge string wont bend the neck or anything?
Quote by calves
The added tension from the heavier gauge string wont bend the neck or anything?

its not good to repeatedly change gauge (over a long period of time) but other then that it will have little or no effect do it..
I'd **** her so hard, even if she was a decomposing corpse... and I'd just dug her up... damn that'd be hot.
Quote by calves
Im thinking of going from Ernie Ball Super Slinkies to Skinny Top Heavy Bottoms. I was wondering if i would have to make a lot of changes like truss rod adjustment and trem adjustment etc..

No need.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

it'll probably be fine. Although it depends ive done it with some guitars and didnt have to adjust. With other guitars it bowed up and i had to adjust the neck. If you are using a floyd rose trem yes you will need to adjust it.
Best advice is to take it in and get it set up with that guage of strings. Find a good local guitar tech. Where I live I pay 40 dollars tops for a setup. and 10 dollars for the strings.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk