I was wondering, is there any site where you can view metal tour dates easily? Maybe even per country? I'd like to know what bands will play soon in Holland. Thanks already
Your best bet is probably to just try and keep track of your favorite bands and keep your eyes open for adverts in magazines and things; as far as I know there's no easy way to track all the metal bands in the world...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Most countries have at least one good site that keeps track of metal gigs that will be performing there.

I know around three good ones for Ireland.

You might be better off asking at a good metal music shop for the best one, or just check last.fm or something.

When you buy tickets to metal gigs here, a lot of the time they have the website of where you can buy tickets to underground bands' shows. The site on mine usually has a fairly extensive list. So, check any old tickets you have lying around.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
In my experience, it is probably easiest to follow the website of the closest venue where you know metal bands play/have played. For example, I'm usually aware of tour dates by checking thepalladium.net for the Worcester Palladium in MA, US.
Quote by 08L1V10N
I was wondering, is there any site where you can view metal tour dates easily? Maybe even per country? I'd like to know what bands will play soon in Holland. Thanks already

www.metalfan.nl for metal gigs in the netherlands
Quote by greety

Yes we also shot JFK and faked the moon landing here at the UG Metal Forum.
Last edited by Yeah Dude at Jul 16, 2008,
Quote by Phill-Rock
...or just check last.fm or something.

+1 Last.fm is a great resource. Go to events and you can widen the search area around you, change the city, and it'll even give you suggested artists you would like to see based on your scrobbles, etc. I usually do that but set it to all artists and then just scroll for pages so I know whats coming up. Also if you know of any big concert locations, they probably have a website, and you can always check there. they usually schedule bands at least 6 months in or more.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Pollstar.

Not specifacally only Metal. But it has every tour under the sun. I just figured out Opeth was coming to my state from using Pollstar
I play metal bass with my:
Carlo Robelli bass autographed by Hatebreed
Crate MXB10 amp
Nano Metal Muff
and of course 2 guitar cables.
I look up to Paul Gray the most.
And my favorite band has to be Slipknot