This is a re-ad. I'm dropping the price of this to £150, with the flight case AND I'm throwing in a Boss Overdrive pedal AND a tuner!

Why? Because I'm sick to death of having my time wasted with pointless enquiries from people who simply aren't interested in buying it in the first place.

Original cost of package = £460. Now selling at £150.

There have already been comments about how cheap the price of £180 just for the guitar was, so please don't jerk my chain with offers. £150 is the price and no offers are invited.

As usual, buyer is responsible for transport/shipping.

The specs:
Ibanez S520EX Lead Guitar, Black- Wizard II neck, 3pc. Maple Neck, Mahogany Body, 22 Jumbo frets, Bound Rosewood Finger Board, ZR Bridge, IBZ INF1 (H) Neck PU, IBZ INF2 (H) Bridge PU, Renowkned ZR trem, S520EX Special Inlay.

She's in beautiful condition and comes with a silver flight case and strap. She also has gold strings which I've found give a lovely full sound and are great for sustain.

The headstock has the RG logo on it but this has caused a lot of controvasy over wether it's an RG or not. I bought the guitar new with the logo already on, but to avoid arguments I'm not advertising it as an RG.

Please do not start trashing this guitar as has happened in the past. After spending a little while reading I have found a good number of people who agree this is a great guitar, and it is! The sound is tremendous! I have also seen a number of posts indicating a guitar such as this has worth, so don't try to take me for a ride, it ain't happening.

Email me at colin.nunn@ccnhosting.co.uk for a viewing.

See pics here .. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=883829
Where abouts do you live?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Its an awesome model, i had one until just recently.
But it is strange it has the RG thing on it? Do you just mean the standard headstock it comes with, cause its definitely not an RG, just a Saber, its the actual model (not saying you didn't know that, but its just strange to hear someone refer to the S520ex in conjunction with an RG, its a very modified version loosely based on the RG body shape, but thats about where it ends)
https://lysithea.bandcamp.com

"I have seen the dark universe yawning
Where the black planets roll without aim,
Where they roll in their horror unheeded,
Without knowledge or lustre or name."
Speedabob, I live in West Denton, Newcastle upon Tyne.

TheOutlawTorn, you basically summed it up. From what I've read and the discussions I've had I get the feeling either Ibanez arsed things up a bit or they had a surplus of RG badges and thought it might increase their revenue if they stuck one on a few S520's. Either way it's a Saber S520ex as you correctly state.

Bloody guitar manufacturers always messing with our heads.
Yeah, thats true, its weird!

But i do recommend anybody thinking about it to go for it, amazing guitar and colind101 seems pretty straight up, good luck with the sale man!
https://lysithea.bandcamp.com

"I have seen the dark universe yawning
Where the black planets roll without aim,
Where they roll in their horror unheeded,
Without knowledge or lustre or name."
If I can get the money in time I will definitely buy it. Sorry about the post on the old thread.....
Quote by colind101
This is a re-ad. I'm dropping the price of this to £150, with the flight case AND I'm throwing in a Boss Overdrive pedal AND a tuner!

That's amazing, it even looks like it's in good condition, if I had the money right now I'd go pick this up within the next couple of hours. I'm no Ibanez geek atm, but that's probably the best deal I've seen.
Why don't you just take it to a dealer, put it on ebay or the local paper? You'd probably get a lot more than you're asking for here.

Did you ever get in contact with Ibanez about the badge? It does look a bit suspicious. Although even if it were a copy it's still not such a bad price...

Good luck with the auction, and emigrating.

Free bump I guess.
Outlawtorn, cheers man. Yeah, weird... hell, in 50 yrs time it'll probably be worth a mill cos of that stupid badge LOL! Thanks for your comment guy, they're really appreciated.

AndrewPledger, well it's still here. No prizes for guessing this OLD song.. "If ya wannit, here it is, come and get it"

Inthezone, it is in very good condition. The most gigging this axe has seen has been in my living room while I waltzed around on my dodgey pins playing "Wish you were here" to the plants. I tried Ebay which was a waste of time and money, no takers. Hit the dealers too, simply not interested, apparently everyone wants (get this) a Telecaster!?!?! Not touching the papers as we're trying to raise money and they charge. If this was a one off I wouldn't mind, but we've sold just about everything in the house and between the charges and the ridiculous prices we've had to drop to just to sell some of the stuff, we've lost out majorly and have been sickened right off. It's not a sellers market right now and there are some really tight and mick taking people out there who recognise a good deal/steal but still push for more. The past six months have driven us near barmy. At least here I get a response, and the words of encouragment, good luck, compliments on the guitar and assertions that this is indeed a good deal are a breath of fresh air and very much appreciated.

Thanks guys.
Meant to add, I can assure you it's not a copy and the serial has already been checked out by another member of UG in person.

And thanks for the free bump Zone
pm'd
My Gear:
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
Pm'd again
My Gear:
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
right will do colin
My Gear:
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
will you ship to the US?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
will you ship to the US?

I would have if I'd still had it. But it's just been sold.
SOLD!

Yes, some local lad has just walked out of my door with an absolute bargain for £150.

I'm fairly pleased to have sold it, and my £2000 piano also for a song so that I can get the hell out of here, but I have to add it's been very dissapointing and frustrating to have received insulting and offensive offers for an incredible deal already at a give away price. You often expect a little bit of haggling depending on your asking price, but when you're looking a gift horse in the mouth it's a little bit off to take the mick and attempt to take advantage of a persons situation. If it's a fair or better than fair price, just buy it if you want it. If you don't want it, then don't make insulting offers. This isn't directed at any one individual, it's directed at a multitude of individuals who have really ground me down over the last six months.

To those who have offered words of encouragement and confirmed the fact that this deal was an absolute bargain.. Thank you and I wish you well.

See ya's!