Can you guys help name the products and what there for, the ones on the left are obvious. But the ones on the right arent that familiar.

all the ones on the left are just for polishing and cleaning like your guitars body where as the one in the middle that says metal would obviously be for the metal hardware and i can only assume the same for the dunlop stuff
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Well, the yellow one is Dunlop lemon oil. Its used to preserve the fet board and clean it. Keeps it from drying out
I know that small bottle on the right is also for the body of the guitar. Whats the 01 and the blue 65 for?
blue 65 is string cleaner.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!